By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Rate the movie above you

Volcano is a 5/10 for me. Awful acting, dialogue and casting. It's also painfully obvious the special effects and explosions are filmed on small enclosed Hollywood sets. It's good for a few laughs though.

Sticking to volcano's -Dante's Peak.

Around the Network

Volcano 6/10

Reanimator [1985]

5/10 dantes peak is even worse :D

reanimator 7/10

akira

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

I'd prefer if posters would expand a little upon their reasoning for their score, rather than just posting an arbitrary number. It would probably make this thread a little more interesting, and less of a haunt for spam. Also refreshing the page immediately before posting would help a bit to avoid multiple posters responding to the same post.

Note: this isn't a mod warning, it's Gilgamesh's thread- Just a suggestion. :)

Dallinor said:
I'd prefer if posters would expand a little upon their reasoning for their score, rather than just posting an arbitrary number. It would probably make this thread a little more interesting, and less of a haunt for spam. Also refreshing the page immediately before posting would help a bit to avoid multiple posters responding to the same post.

Note: this isn't a mod warning, it's Gilgamesh's thread- Just a suggestion. :)

sure.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

Akira 9/10- What an original, wacky and creative experience and the artwork is just incredible. I highly recommend it to anyone.

-Spirited Away

8.5/10 mind bending little adventure a must see.

the karate kid (original)

Tsubasa Ozora

8____/_____10 (Expanded score)

jk GotG had the expected mix of entertainment and quality you'd want from the Marvel formula and that's mostly a good thing. But they can't keep making scenarios where the outcome has so little impact on the greater story.

Trollhunter

If you haven't seen wtf are you doing.

9/10 trollhunter one of my favorites..fun,funny and at times even scary..overall a lot of fun and one of the best monster movies in years.

the raid 2

Tsubasa Ozora

Boutros said:

8____/_____10 (Expanded score)

jk GotG had the expected mix of entertainment and quality you'd expect from the Marvel formula and that's mostly a good thing. But they can't keep making scenarios where the outcome has so little impact on the greater story.

Trollhunter

If you haven't seen wtf are you doing.

i changed it from gotg to karate kid but nevermind.

Tsubasa Ozora