What do you think?

It truly is an amazing looking game. 69 85.19%

It's ok looking. 9 11.11%

I think the art style is bad. 2 2.47%

Total:80
Slarvax said:
Maraccuda said:
pokoko said:
I don't see the problem. You like Nintendo and he likes things that are soul-chilling and creepy. Makes sense that you'd both like Wooly World.

Indeed, Yoshi is a foul beast. Swallowing creatures live and forcibly churns them through his stomach and out the other end only to become encased in eggs.

They are neither living nor dead, trapped in an eternal limbo of pain and anger. And to make things worse they can do nothing while the demonic green beast hurls their shell encased bodies at their former friends. The torture of being used as a weapon against your dear comrades... not even a fate fit for a Shakespearian play.

One thing is for certain, dont let his cute face fool you, he will eat you and everyone you care about in a heartbeat.

How can you explain the transformation they overcome when the egg breaks? Sometimes coins come out, other times they become living stars, but almost always nothing but air comes out...

Oh, you are delving where men fear to tread. That AIR is actually the remnants of their souls, free from their prison but doomed to never move on to the afterlife. As for their flesh, most is absorbed by the horrid beast while the rest is altered to become volitile, an explosion of their flesh and blood. A cursed and sad existence for all time.

Yoshi is actually an alchemic beast, a chimera if you will, as such he knows the ways of alchemy (from when he cruelly devoured his creator) and is able to transmute living beings into gold.

As for the stars, those poor souls are the lucky ones. Whether by extreme luck or the mercy of Yoshi, the souls of these beings are completely free from their doomed fate. They are able to rejoin their loved ones in the stars as cosmic dust. If you are ever eaten by yoshi pray this happens to you.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Around the Network

One of the best looking games, looks even better than LittleBigPlanet 3 on the PS4. The difference between Kirby's Epic Yarn and Yoshi's Woolly World is also huge.

Maraccuda said:
Slarvax said:
Maraccuda said:

Indeed, Yoshi is a foul beast. Swallowing creatures live and forcibly churns them through his stomach and out the other end only to become encased in eggs.

They are neither living nor dead, trapped in an eternal limbo of pain and anger. And to make things worse they can do nothing while the demonic green beast hurls their shell encased bodies at their former friends. The torture of being used as a weapon against your dear comrades... not even a fate fit for a Shakespearian play.

One thing is for certain, dont let his cute face fool you, he will eat you and everyone you care about in a heartbeat.

How can you explain the transformation they overcome when the egg breaks? Sometimes coins come out, other times they become living stars, but almost always nothing but air comes out...

Oh, you are delving where men fear to tread. That AIR is actually the remnants of their souls, free from their prison but doomed to never move on to the afterlife. As for their flesh, most is absorbed by the horrid beast while the rest is altered to become volitile, an explosion of their flesh and blood. A cursed and sad existence for all time.

Yoshi is actually an alchemic beast, a chimera if you will, as such he knows the ways of alchemy (from when he cruelly devoured his creator) and is able to transmute living beings into gold.

As for the stars, those poor souls are the lucky ones. Whether by extreme luck or the mercy of Yoshi, the souls of these beings are completely free from their doomed fate. They are able to rejoin their loved ones in the stars as cosmic dust. If you are ever eaten by yoshi pray this happens to you.

Wait... Yoshi uses the stars also as food. He regains health by re-eating the already dead creatures!

Thankfully, there's no Mario in this game. That's a creature I sure am terrified of.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Only problem is instead of an actual background they just have an shower curtain.

It's shaping up to be the successor to Super Mario World 2. The vibrant colours, clean, cute and charming graphics. Many of the gameplay elements seem to be returning (luckily no Baby Mario) along with some new features taking advantage of the yarn theme. So yeah, count me in.

Around the Network
ArtofAngels said:
They are some nice looking screens, I may have to keep an eye on this game.

Have you given Epic Yarn a try? It's Wooly World, but for the Kirby franchise!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

This game looks so awesome. Won't be day one for me, but I'm definitely gonna get it.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

One of the most beautiful games I have ever laid eyes on.

awww this game is so cute I just want to hug and squeeze it to death!