By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dying Light Looks Amazing!!!

Tagged games:

Loved both Dead Islands, so I'm eagerly awaiting this one. Glad to see it looks promising.

Around the Network

I'll wait for the complete game.

I played this at EGX and was quite disappointed with it.

1. Didn't look next gen, looked grainy - probably to do with last gen versions.
2. Was quite clunky control wise.

I am hopeful because i loved Dead Island, and will still be getting it day 1 :|

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Very very nice :)

busbfran said:

Check Out part 1! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLHR5smxbsc&list=UUpqXJOEqGS-TCnazcHCo0rA

Thats pc footage. if you watch teh video theres a noitfication saying hold spacde to skip it lol. I have played the deom of the game in nz. Wen to digital nationz and played the ps4 version of it. From what i saw, it look good , but it doesn't come close to that video. Then again i don't know how old that build i played was. The game mechanices are luid and its alot of fun. If you liek their previous game, then dyin glight is exactly the same game but prettier. 

Around the Network

Looks amazing and heavily story focused. Might consider buying it first week if it is really is any good.

Add me on Xbox: DWTKarma 

What's the point in cancelling the the last gen version when all you then do is upgrade the textures and call it this gen? Downgrade.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
What's the point in cancelling the the last gen version when all you then do is upgrade the textures and call it this gen? Downgrade.

Well there is no doubt it wont be as good as it could be because of that - as i said i saw a build at EGX (who knows how old the build was)... and it was grainy as hell (this was running on XBO). So yeah I do think it's probably impacted them trying to get last gen working also... which it probably ran crap, so they had no choice but to drop X360/PS3... also consoles sold is a lot more respectable for next gen now (wasnt this game delayed from its original date?)... so it all makes sense :)

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

GribbleGrunger said:

Well you know they were working on 5 version and maybe it requires more resourses, now that they drop 2 versions they can have the people that were working on those work in the PS4/XBO/PC versions. 

This is probably my most anticipated title of 2015! I can't wait!