By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
archer9234 said:
Kerotan said:
Struggling to see a diff. I know there must be but I'd need to look really close or for you to point it out to see it. I think we're reaching the point of diminishing returns. The PS5 or PS6 will prob stand up to PC versions of their games for most of their lifespan. Devs can only improve the GFX by so much.

From the two photos. It was puddle reflections. The draw distant is slightly smaller. And one lens flare missing in the PS4 version. That stick out easily.

yeah i see the diff now. 

Firstly it's a an earlier build on the PS4 although I've no doubt the final product will run better on high end PC's. 

The reason I couldn't tell the diff is because I don't look at tiny far away details. I look at the things that stick out so the general backgrounds view, the character, the grounds around him. My point about diminishing returns is going to come true I think. The difference in graphics is not going to improve as much as we've seen up until now. The rate of improvement is going to slow down and that's already begun. 

Around the Network
zero129 said:
Lawlight said:
Looks the same.

Yep clearly they both look the exact same.

Thank you for this. I couldn't put the difference this obvious into words.

zero129 said:

the diff in those pics remind me of the GTA V PS4/X1 comparison. It's like the same gap between them is now the gap between PS4 and PC high end. 

Judging from these shots, the PC version has a stronger light on Big Boss shoulder and few more spotlights

...hope that 700$ graphic card was worth it !

I'm already starting to see denial in this thread, I'm not all PC master race and shit but I can see the difference like it;s night and day, I know that the PS4 has lesser hardware than a nice spec PC, I know that when given time and resources that Kojima can make the PC version stand out quite well and it;s already starting to show, I don't know why anyone should be surprised, the PC is hardware that can be changed any time wheras the PS4 is closed off hardware that had to be made on a budget (remember the expensive Nvidia deal Sony,MS and Nintendo didn't go for and instead went with AMD?), multiplat titles from devs that actually put in their full effort will always look nicer on PC, hell I played SW Battlefront II religiously on my PS2 with friends but now we're playing the PC version and it looks so much better than what we had back then.

Without a doubt I will be getting this and GZ on PC since I'm building a new rig anyway for the purpose of not only this game but countless others and my friends are getting GZ and PP on PC, I see no reason to buy a PS4 just for PP when I could buy the PC version that I happen to be building towards, buy at a cheaper price and have better visuals, to me that's a no brainer and the online will be free to boot.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
zero129 said:

the diff in those pics remind me of the GTA V PS4/X1 comparison. It's like the same gap between them is now the gap between PS4 and PC high end. 

A mid end PC could run that.  WIth a budget of 450-600 dollars it can happen. Doesn't need to be high end. PC hardware is limited by the devs. Not the consoles. A game done exclusively for the PC, tailored towards high end hardware could make it look as if you were comparing a Dreamcast to a PS4.

I always feel stupid in these threads. I can't spot the differences.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Kane1389 said:
Judging from these shots, the PC version has a stronger light on Big Boss shoulder and few more spotlights

...hope that 700$ graphic card was worth it !

Glad I'm paying in pound sterling and not even paying anywhere enar that much to play it at full!.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

They must have had to cut corners to keep it running at 60 fps on Ps4 and XO. That being said, it does look very impressive on consoles, the PC version just has no restrictions on hardware so it's possible to make the graphical improvements.

Bigger pics would help in seeing the difference.

That being said, I'm going to get the PC version, but both look stellar.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC