By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which is the most bug ridden Nintendo 1st party you ever played?

Tagged games:

I can make a long list of individual games with more bugs than every Nintendo game I've played in my entire life. I guess my candidates for the most buggy/glitchy Nintendo games would be NES Metroid and NES Kid Icarus.

Around the Network

I honestly can't recall finding a bug without going out of my way to activate it. I'm sure there HAVE been, but I guess they were all minor enough that I didn't notice.

I have to say Smash Bros Brawl cause I did experience 2 or 3 bugs without going out of my way. Of course, I did play that game more than any human should have, so that's to be expected.

Do we mean EAD games, or merely Nintendo published?

In the latter, Zangeki no Reginleiv got fairly hilarious sometimes, both in terms of ludicrous slowdown and some dark humor in terms of the physics. Watching a headless frost giant fall to the ground and bounce like that was quite amusing.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

vivster said:

Absolutely disgusting for one of the GC's flagship titles to be riddled with so many bugs. Nintendo should be ashamed of themselves. 

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:

Absolutely disgusting for one of the GC's flagship titles to be riddled with so many bugs. Nintendo should be ashamed of themselves. 

I'm guessing this a joke, but other than obnoxious pikmin AI I don't recall any glitches on my numerous playthroughs.

Around the Network

Ocarina of Time had so many camera glitches.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Skullwaker said:

I'm guessing this a joke, but other than obnoxious pikmin AI I don't recall any glitches on my numerous playthroughs.

I believe they are just joking about the bug creatures in pikmin.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Melee.

Come at me bro.

DonFerrari said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Skullwaker said:

I believe they are just joking about the bug creatures in pikmin.

Definitely a joke, lmao. :) Pikmin is great.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

vivster said:

Of course! How did I forget about Pikmin? Such a bug ridden game... :/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---