By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear Solid back on PC where it belongs!

Will You Buy Metal Gear Solid 5 on PC?

Hell Yea! 74 30.08%

Hell No! 64 26.02%

Meh, i'll settle for the console version 106 43.09%

Total:244

Id still rather play it on ps. Feels wrong playing it anywhere else

Around the Network
think-man said:
Id still rather play it on ps. Feels wrong playing it anywhere else

As someone who played MGS1 and MGS2 on PC and MGS3 on 3DS, I would have to disagree, lol.

I played MGS2 on a PC. Was superior to PS2 game in every way (visually)

Eddie_Raja said:
It's nice that it is on PC, but it will look just as good on PS4 and also run at 60 FPS. Plus the best online community will guaranteed be on PS4, and I love MGO to death.

I say steam community is the best.

Good for PC gamers, but I'll be just fine with the PS4 version.

Around the Network

Just to make things clear, Metal Gear Solid started on the original PlayStation, while the original Metal Gear started on the MSX, a home computer released in 1983.

ahh choices. good to be a glorious god gamer race. i'll get ps4 version because of my collecton, and because of MGO. need i say more?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Back where it belongs? Lol you act like Konami made all their money from the PC versions of the games. Metal Gear Solid is what it is because of the PS1.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

I will get in on ps4 first for the control/online, maybe later for the pc as well for the graphics.

PullusPardus said:
Eddie_Raja said:
It's nice that it is on PC, but it will look just as good on PS4 and also run at 60 FPS. Plus the best online community will guaranteed be on PS4, and I love MGO to death.

I say steam community is the best.

I think he was referring to MGO's online community which is and will no doubt be the biggest on the Ps4. Also there is no steam community for MGO since MGO was never released on PC.