By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 At its current state is the worst console I've ever owned

bigjon said:
You are either trolling or truly one of the dumbest people I have ever seen.

Says the person with a duckface

Around the Network
cfin2987@gmail.com said:

woo....wooo.woooo

wooo.....woooo

So are you saying if I bought a pile of ps1 games and I had ps + on my ps3 and I bought a PS4, I can't download my games onto the ps4? I am not sure if this is true TBH.

You can't.  That happened to me too.  I buy a lot of old games to catch up. I'd say most of the games I own on psvita are ps1 games. 

shogunknight said:
Haha, good to know. Why not sell it? You may as well buy it in 5 years or more (there are people that buy their consoles at the end of the cycle for example)

I just ordered mine, should be getting it today. I havent even tried it but with the current and upcoming library i already have no regrets. My PC, WiiU and PS4 combo is about to be complete XD

I bought it for future games especially bloodborne and persona 5. 

fluky-nintendy said:
I think your PS4 needs a better owner, no offense but that's what I think. Buying a PS4 to play PS1 games doesn't make any sense. Saying certain games suck just because you think they are generic in your opinion is certainly not a good rant reason too because if you actually have a PS4 then you know what you expect the library will be like.

Are you people intentionally ignoring the fact that I stated that I bought the console so I would play bloodborne and persona? 

I did not buy a PS4 to play PS1 games I just think the console is the worst I've ever bought IN ITS CURRENT STATE. 

You bought it because it looked nice....?? You bought it to play PS1 games...? PSNow a scam...? (free games and online access for games a scam... If any thing Xbox live for the xb1 is a scam) I really really think Microsoft paid you or you work for Microsoft or something like that. 20 of my friend have PS4 or Xbox one, 12 ps4/8 Xbox ones. All that own PS4 no complaints. 2 of the xb1 friends wish they would have got a ps4 and 2 more Xbox friends sold there xb1 to get a PS4. Anyone on the fence don't listen to this Paid Actor. Do your own research and rember you get what you pay for.

User was warned for this post.

--Veknoid_Outcast

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
PullusPardus said:
fluky-nintendy said:
I think your PS4 needs a better owner, no offense but that's what I think. Buying a PS4 to play PS1 games doesn't make any sense. Saying certain games suck just because you think they are generic in your opinion is certainly not a good rant reason too because if you actually have a PS4 then you know what you expect the library will be like.

Are you people intentionally ignoring the fact that I stated that I bought the console so I would play bloodborne and persona? 

I did not buy a PS4 to play PS1 games I just think the console is the worst I've ever bought IN ITS CURRENT STATE. 

But that's something you really should have seen coming. For the longest time you have been complaining about the AAA industry and its generic samey games in addition to Sony's ineptitude to offer more diversity (Sony's Japanese studios being the exception). The question is what made you think that the PS4 would be any different?

I didn't think that but I thought it would replace the ps3. I've never done this when buying a console but I just wished I wasted my time on ps3 instead. Was very disappointed.

The worst console you've ever owned? Nice hyperbole

Honestly if you're on the edge of buying a PS4, forget it. Wait about three years at least from now. The PS4 is horrible at the moment. Not even bloodborne is going to be worth buying this whole console.

This is even better, lol

Bfriedli said:
You bought it because it looked nice....?? You bought it to play PS1 games...? PSNow a scam...? (free games and online access for games a scam... If any thing Xbox live for the xb1 is a scam) I really really think Microsoft paid you or you work for Microsoft or something like that. 20 of my friend have PS4 or Xbox one, 12 ps4/8 Xbox ones. All that own PS4 no complaints. 2 of the xb1 friends wish they would have got a ps4 and 2 more Xbox friends sold there xb1 to get a PS4. Anyone on the fence don't listen to this Paid Actor. Do your own research and rember you get what you pay for.

I love replies like this lol. X files theme plays in my head whenever I read stuff like this. 

How is PSNow not a scam? What free games are you talking about? ps plus you mean? 

Also I find it funny that someone calls me of all people a Microsoft employee. To be honest I would love to work there. I actually worked for Sony (Sony Ericsson back when it was called that to be specifc) if anything I love Sony. I have almost all their stuff. I'm typing this on an Xperia Z tablet, and I own Xperia Z phone and my main camera is a Sony A99 and second one is a handycam... Oh and my game monitor is s Bravia and my laptop is a Vaio. I had an HP and a toshiba and both lasted way less than my Vaio and I had that for maybe five or six years now I use it a lot. 

Sony is an excellent engineering company.... They suck balls on software though. Other than probably Sony Vegas and Media Go that is.

Arcturus said:

Honestly if you're on the edge of buying a PS4, forget it. Wait about three years at least from now. The PS4 is horrible at the moment. Not even bloodborne is going to be worth buying this whole console.

This is even better, lol

Do you think a ps4 is a must have at the moment?

PullusPardus said:
Arcturus said:

This is even better, lol

Do you think a ps4 is a must have at the moment?

It completely depends on your gaming preferences. For me, it is.