By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last Guardian Sure Sounds Like a PS4 Game

The game will suck for gamers who expecting more, because to many expectation from the fan. The fan already create their own version in their imagination that beat any games on reality.

Around the Network

i hear a demo of the last guardian will come bundled with FF7HD Remake.

I am extremely excited about playing this game on my PS4. c:

I'm always okay with a masterpiece taking a while to make. Bumps in the road happen, especially trying to squeeze such phenomenal technology onto the PS3.

PwerlvlAmy said:
AZWification said:

Japan would explode the day Knack 2 comes out, that's for sure!

Knack 2 would break Wii Sports sell records 

Exactly! It would easily become the best selling 8th gen game in Japan, with more than 10 million copies sold!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
AZWification said:

Japan would explode the day Knack 2 comes out, that's for sure!

Knack 2 would break Wii Sports sell records 

Exactly! It would easily become the best selling 8th gen game in Japan, with more than 10 million copies sold!

In japan? i think you mean...THE WORLD

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

It's only going to be available on PS now at $15 an hour, since it needs 4 Titans to run each instance.

They said before they had trouble getting it to run on ps3, so it makes sense to move it to ps4.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-08-13-its-time-for-your-latest-update-on-the-last-guardian-again

Sounds more like a cancelled game to me.

Devs said PS3 was not able to properly handle TLG; it should be a PS4 Game.  Better for them it will be a Masterpiece after all this talking and mistery.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Is there anything left from Sony for ps3 if tlg is on ps4?