By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff] The Monthly Ban Report - November 2014: Sad Panda Edition

I got banned for saying whoever was responsible for allowing advertising to start on the BesTV deal in China before they had a deal in place was a moron. How could that conceivably be interpreted as disrespectful to my fellow xbox owners here on VGC? Ridiculous.

Around the Network

Take care users who silently requested a permaban. You will be missed. Really surprised RGE requested one...

Recon1O1 said:
I got banned for saying whoever was responsible for allowing advertising to start on the BesTV deal in China before they had a deal in place was a moron. How could that conceivably be interpreted as disrespectful to my fellow xbox owners here on VGC? Ridiculous.

If you wish to complain please PM the relevant mod(s), this is not the thread for it.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:

Radishhead - 1

Do we really want to put VGC's judicial system into the hands of...this man?

Seriously, one single ban...it's almost like he wants criminals to get away...

Oh man y did toastboy get banned

Around the Network

BeElite is banned? Wow, didn't know that.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Mystro-Sama said:
The lack of flamingweazel is disturbing.

The calm before the storm

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

JEMC said:
cycycychris said:
I have survived another month.

What's the record for a new user to last the longest(in term of post) without getting there 1st moderation?

I've only have one warning, and for example MummelMann has never banned either.

It's really a sad month. There are too many familiar names followed by a permanent on that list.

so true :(

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

cycycychris said:
I have survived another month.

What's the record for a new user to last the longest(in term of post) without getting there 1st moderation?

Dunno.

Incidentally, today is my first anniversary of registering on the site. Not so much as a warning so far, although I am aware of at least one of my posts being reported at some point.

I find it funny seeing the real users behind alt accounts lol.