By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Spencer: Will Work On Making Amends For SFV, Uncharted 4 PSX Reveal Was Cool, Having Great E3 & Gamescom Is Important

BMaker11 said:
disolitude said:
Alright...here is the plan Phil.

Forget Street Fighter 5. Its going to be ok at best. Instead just get SF5 Part 2 or whatever... Capcom always takes 2-3 iterations of the fighting game to make it the best it can be.

While you're at it, get Capcom to re-do Street Fighter III 3rd strike or Alpha 3 on Xbox One, 360 and PC with Street Fighter 5 graphics engine and allow for cross play.

Also ask them to add a bonus game where you get to smash a wall of PS4's stacked 10 feet high.

All will be forgiven.

Dude......

No good??

We already had remasters of the original game last gen. I guess they can port that but would like some fresh paint on those masterpieces...

Around the Network
disolitude said:
BMaker11 said:
disolitude said:

Forget Street Fighter 5. Its going to be ok at best. Instead just get SF5 Part 2 or whatever... Capcom always takes 2-3 iterations of the fighting game to make it the best it can be.

While you're at it, get Capcom to re-do Street Fighter III 3rd strike or Alpha 3 on Xbox One, 360 and PC with Street Fighter 5 graphics engine and allow for cross play.

Also ask them to add a bonus game where you get to smash a wall of PS4's stacked 10 feet high.

All will be forgiven.

Dude......

No good??

We already had remasters of the original game last gen. I guess they can port that but would like some fresh paint on those masterpieces...

Nah, dude. That would be awesome. Alpha 3 was the first game where I put significant hours into it. And by "significant", I mean 50+ (my first RPG was FFIX, but IIRC, I beat that in like 35hrs because I had Gameshark). If there was a remake of Alpha 3, I'd do something as silly as pre-ordering it digitally. It's by far my favorite SF. I played the crap out of it back in like 1998 up til 2002 on PS1, lost it, then went on Half.com and got it again back in 2008 and played the crap out of it on my PS3, up until this day, actually.

BMaker11 said:
disolitude said:
BMaker11 said:
disolitude said:

All will be forgiven.

Dude......

No good??

Nah, dude. That would be awesome. Alpha 3 was the first game where I put significant hours into it. And by "significant", I mean 50+ (my first RPG was FFIX, but IIRC, I beat that in like 35hrs because I had Gameshark). If there was a remake of Alpha 3, I'd do something as silly as pre-ordering it digitally. It's by far my favorite SF. I played the crap out of it back in like 1998 up til 2002 on PS1, lost it, then went on Half.com and got it again back in 2008 and played the crap out of it on my PS3, up until this day, actually.

Oh totally.Alpha 3 and 3rd Strike are considered best of the best for Street Fighter.

I must have spent 50+ hours on each, especially 3rd strike when it became available through Xbox Live on Xbox (first one). Id take each one in original form but a remake with better graphics would be amazing. 

Lol Sony messing with the wrong person Phil spencer gonna get better game exclusive for Xbox one we will see at E3 2015