By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Spencer: Will Work On Making Amends For SFV, Uncharted 4 PSX Reveal Was Cool, Having Great E3 & Gamescom Is Important

Burek said:
He will make amends? Has he done something wrong, then?
Maybe Capcom approached them first for exclusivity (fresh off the DR3 deal), but they declined because of the cross-platform play?

Or they declined because it would compete with KI? Either way that's far reaching implications on his wording.

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
Burek said:
Maybe Capcom approached them first for exclusivity (fresh off the DR3 deal), but they declined because of the cross-platform play?

Or they declined because it would compete with KI?

Sure, but then that wouldn't require making amends...

Seriously, I think any executive is just being constantly pressured on Twitter and other social media, and that most of their responses should not be considered as "corporate strategy". This is just something to write to be nice and communicative, because writing "You have KI, piss off" would not be a very good PR move.

Its good he knows what the competition is doing, this can only mean great things will be coming for xbo as well. MS will not lay down, and it will be us the gamer who will reap the rewards!

jlmurph2 said:
Burek said:

Or they declined because it would compete with KI? Either way that's far reaching implications on his wording.

Games coming out 18 months apart are competing with one another?

Burek said:
jlmurph2 said:
Burek said:

Or they declined because it would compete with KI?

Sure, but then that wouldn't require making amends...

Seriously, I think any executive is just being constantly pressured on Twitter and other social media, and that most of their responses should not be considered as "corporate strategy". This is just something to write to be nice and communicative, because writing "You have KI, piss off" would not be a very good PR move.

It would require making amends because he is the person that people bitch to about this kind of stuff. So most likely people are tweeting about how upset they are with him. 

Around the Network

AND they fucked it up...

Xenostar said:
jlmurph2 said:
Burek said:

You know Killer Instinct is an ongoing game right? It has seasons.

jlmurph2 said:
Xenostar said:
jlmurph2 said:
Burek said:

Yeah its still not going to be a competition thing, nearly all games sell most first month and then fade off, SF5 wont be any differnt. Your reasoning suggest MS wont be allowing anymore fighting games ever on X1, Well if thats true, sad times for X1 gamers. 

Xenostar said:
jlmurph2 said:
Xenostar said:

Yeah its still not going to be a competition thing, nearly all games sell most first month and then fade off, SF5 wont be any differnt. Your reasoning suggest MS wont be allowing anymore fighting games ever on X1, Well if thats true, sad times for X1 gamers. 

I'm not saying they won't allow fighting games on their console. I'm saying they most likely won't waste their money on them. 

mii-gamer said:

well good thing it is a joke.

And it seems my spelling is shit as well. 

Let's for a time just say it did happen, I just wouldn't buy Tekken 7, especially if the only way to play it would be to spend £300 on a console I don't want. I'd prefer to spend £2000 on an arcade machine....

... hmm, might do that anyway but with Tekken 3 not 7. Man that would be cool.

Hmm, pie.