By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bunch of Girls get "excited" for getting a wii u

lucky bastard

Around the Network

DAMn!!! Those 3 Wii U Game pads on top of eachother looks really nice =D

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Wow, I never get that excited for consoles or games... And I even literally run to my nearest game store when I get the message that new pokémon games are released.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
As lolz worthy as that is, I feel like the girls will scream at anything... Even if they get a used condom, they would probably scream excitedly and heck, one of them might even have a taste

I watched it live,don't ask how:P!loooolThey are so lucky,I m jealous!(I don't have an european wii u and I want one but  here are quite expensive).

Unfortunately our tv shows give mainly iphones-ipads(for those who buy them to  vaunt or due to the hype or because our celebrities have them)others give galaxy s-dell/hp laptops and two shows on the same tv channel give sometimes ps4).

What has happened with nintendo in USA's shows?A constant precense at them,Great!

One question!Will ioi track them?

Soundwave said:
Dulfite said:
So we should see a massive increase in HW sales in United States for next week?

No more than last year. 

Ellen gave away Wii Us for holiday 2013:

http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2013/12/29/ellen-degeneres-gives-away-wii-us-to-entire-audience-looks-apologetic/67899/

She also gave away the Wii U in 2012 and Vita (lol). No boosts anywhere. It's an annual thing at this point. 

However,wii u has mario kart 8  this year.:P

Around the Network

Umm......... WiiU saved confirmed?!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

People...? Excited about---- WiiU...?

Tears of joy were shed tonight.