By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - God Of War 4 confirmed for PlayStation 4!

bananaking21 said:
JustThatGamer said:
I don't like the way this was announced but at least now the PS4 has a system seller in the works.

Good luck to Cory & SMS, if they create anything less than a masterpiece the series won't ever reach or surpass its peak with GoW3 and I'll be done with gaming.

Uncharted? Bloodborne? GT7? Horizon?

This guy absolutely despises Uncharted. He thinks that the only reason Uncharted games sell well is bundling.

Around the Network
SnK0610 said:

Exciting news!

God Of War 4 will be released for the PlayStation 4.

What do you expect to see in a new God Of War game?

What Gods do you think Kratos will fight this time?

Are you waiting to see the Egyptian Myhtology or the Norse Mythology?

Myabe you have other ideas you would like to see in this game?

Let me know what you think.

You a big Percy Jackson fan or whatever the authors name is or what?

NobleTeam360 said:
*sigh* well if they're going to keep making these games then I at least hope we get a new setting and main protagonist.

*Sigh*

I got good news for you...From Cory Barlog, Creative Director of the next GoW

"Is Kratos Beatable… I mean, he beat himself in the first game… multiple versions of himself? Maybe not in this mythological pantheon."

riderz13371 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
*sigh* well if they're going to keep making these games then I at least hope we get a new setting and main protagonist.

*Sigh*

"Is Kratos Beatable… I mean, he beat himself in the first game… multiple versions of himself? Maybe not in this mythological pantheon."

I see you're as bored as me of God of War . Anyway I don't care what the creative director said I want to see the game in a new setting and a new main character. I would think 7 games is plenty to be done with Kratos's story by now. 

NobleTeam360 said:
riderz13371 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

*Sigh*

I see you're as bored as me of God of War . Anyway I don't care what the creative director said I want to see the game in a new setting and a new main character. I would think 7 games is plenty to be done with Kratos's story by now. 

New main character would mean it can't be called God of War. I want the same character it a different setting. And no, I'm not bored of Kratos the dude is a bad ass. You don't care what the CD says when he is the one addressing one of your main concerns, a different mythological pantheon. 

Around the Network

I really liked the God of War games and I love Kratos but I hope the new one is a new protagonist and a new mythology.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

riderz13371 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
riderz13371 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

*Sigh*

New main character would mean it can't be called God of War. I want the same character it a different setting. And no, I'm not bored of Kratos the dude is a bad ass. You don't care what the CD says when he is the one addressing one of your main concerns, a different mythological pantheon. 

I don't care what he says because saying and doing is two different things. If Kratos is the main character again then it's whatever, I'll probably pick this game up in the bargain bin anyway.

NobleTeam360 said:
riderz13371 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

I don't care what he says because saying and doing is two different things. If Kratos is the main character again then it's whatever, I'll probably pick this game up in the bargain bin anyway.

That's great. I'll be enjoying it day 1. Cory Barlog was behind the best GoW, GoW 2 so I have faith in him. 

I would like to see another playable character besides Kratos. I always found Deimos to have been wasted potencial.
I would also like for the story to be better. Add more characters, less killing everyone. Lets get a plot going.

Nem said:
I would like to see another playable character besides Kratos. I always found Deimos to have been wasted potencial.
I would also like for the story to be better. Add more characters, less killing everyone. Lets get a plot going.