By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - God Of War 4 confirmed for PlayStation 4!

JustThatGamer said:
I don't like the way this was announced but at least now the PS4 has a system seller in the works.

Good luck to Cory & SMS, if they create anything less than a masterpiece the series won't ever reach or surpass its peak with GoW3 and I'll be done with gaming.

Well its not easy to surpass a masterpiece, but as long as its better than the other ones it would be absolutely awesome.

Around the Network
GTAexpert said:
bananaking21 said:
JustThatGamer said:
I don't like the way this was announced but at least now the PS4 has a system seller in the works.

Good luck to Cory & SMS, if they create anything less than a masterpiece the series won't ever reach or surpass its peak with GoW3 and I'll be done with gaming.

Uncharted? Bloodborne? GT7? Horizon?

Does the PS4 even need a system seller outside the US lol.

it already has system sellers. GTA, farcry, Destiny, infamous, TLoU:R. thing is, uncharted will probably be its biggest system seller. 

Played all 7 GOW games. I am tired of the series. I was expecting a new IP.

bananaking21 said:
GTAexpert said:
bananaking21 said:
JustThatGamer said:

Uncharted? Bloodborne? GT7? Horizon?

Does the PS4 even need a system seller outside the US lol.

it already has system sellers. GTA, farcry, Destiny, infamous, TLoU:R. thing is, uncharted will probably be its biggest system seller. 

Most of those are either multiplats or exclusives which are nowhere near as big as God Of War. The reason PS4 is selling so well is because its PS4.

UltimateGamer1982 said:
SnK0610 said:
Kratos is an icon.

It would make no sense

to remove such an important character.

So were crash bandicoot, sly Cooper, jak and daxter, parappa the rapper, umjammer clammy, sweet tooth, spyro. 

Where are their new games? 

Kratos is a very important icon for Sony.

Just like Mario is for Nintendo.

As far as it goes for the other icons you mentioned

They are not popular as Kratos

And there might be new games and sequels with them in the future.

Around the Network

I couldn't get into the series because it seems to be a mindless masher. I don't enjoy it. If they can remove that feeling, I;d give it a shot.

God of War 3 is my favorite game on ps3. That being said, behind MGS4, Ascension was my biggest let down of the past generation.

Please kill Kratos. I am no longer interested in him. You can make the game, just......end him. He is not needed.

Hmmm....it can't happen at this point, but a 2 player coop(couch coop also) starring Kratos and Bayonetta? One can dream.

I don't care to speculate... But I want this and will pre-order as soon as they let me.

It will be very interesting to see the Gameplay videos

For God Of War 4.

Seeing Kratos and the New Gods

With the PS4 graphics

should be amazing.