By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - God Of War 4 confirmed for PlayStation 4!

LordLichtenstein said:

Guys, let's say that Kratos comes back, but they change the mythology - how would/could they do it? :S

Kratos is crawling from Mount Olympus after trying to kill himself with the Blade of Olympus. After the betrail from Athena, it doesn't look like a good idea anymore and he wants VENGEANCE. As usual. So, moments before an agonyzing death he screams: "Thor, destroy my enemies and my life is yours". Thor strucks the ghost Athena with a lightning and she's dead (or more dead than she was, who know). Now Kratos will serve Thor and he gets the Blades of Asgard. They look the same, but hey, it's Asgardian.

Years later, Kratos has a new family and a new daughter and is as happy and bald as he never has been. Then he gets on a new mission ordered by Thor. He gets lost in the way, leading Asgard's army. He finally gets to a village and starts burning and stealing everything, until entering in a temple and murdering everyone. Only them, his vision becames clear again and he sees his wife and daughter... Murdered by his own hands. He was tricked by Thor, that was trying to turn him in the perfect warrior. The Loki starts helping him and he solves a ton of puzzles, kill people, gods, animals, whatever and even has do win some sex mini games. Then he kills Thor and tries to kill himself, but Odin saves him and he becomes the new GOD OF WAR. It should be Thunder, I know, but they can't change the game's name at this point.

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:

I guess, I still think it's a rather poor excuse to make you go to Hades! Hercules did that without having to die in the mythology stories. 

Hercules wanted to go there to face Cerberus, Kratos never wanted to go there, he was just killed. Hercules history even validates Kratos escapes: Hercules managed to go there and the get out, so it means there is an exit, just a well guarded one.

torok said:
Samus Aran said:

I guess, I still think it's a rather poor excuse to make you go to Hades! Hercules did that without having to die in the mythology stories. 

Hercules wanted to go there to face Cerberus, Kratos never wanted to go there, he was just killed. Hercules history even validates Kratos escapes: Hercules managed to go there and the get out, so it means there is an exit, just a well guarded one.

Yes, there's an exit, seeing as there's an entrance. But if you die you can't get out. Do you know about the 2 versions of Hercules? When he became a god his mortal soul was banished to Hades for eternity. 

torok said:
LordLichtenstein said:

Guys, let's say that Kratos comes back, but they change the mythology - how would/could they do it? :S

Kratos is crawling from Mount Olympus after trying to kill himself with the Blade of Olympus. After the betrail from Athena, it doesn't look like a good idea anymore and he wants VENGEANCE. As usual. So, moments before an agonyzing death he screams: "Thor, destroy my enemies and my life is yours". Thor strucks the ghost Athena with a lightning and she's dead (or more dead than she was, who know). Now Kratos will serve Thor and he gets the Blades of Asgard. They look the same, but hey, it's Asgardian.

Years later, Kratos has a new family and a new daughter and is as happy and bald as he never has been. Then he gets on a new mission ordered by Thor. He gets lost in the way, leading Asgard's army. He finally gets to a village and starts burning and stealing everything, until entering in a temple and murdering everyone. Only them, his vision becames clear again and he sees his wife and daughter... Murdered by his own hands. He was tricked by Thor, that was trying to turn him in the perfect warrior. The Loki starts helping him and he solves a ton of puzzles, kill people, gods, animals, whatever and even has do win some sex mini games. Then he kills Thor and tries to kill himself, but Odin saves him and he becomes the new GOD OF WAR. It should be Thunder, I know, but they can't change the game's name at this point.

Omg :p so bad!

Well I have to get on hype train but ... I hope it is good.