By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I will always own a PlayStation console, heres why..

You arent a fanboy just a casual gamer.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network

I would buy a Nintendo console if I where you. There are less games to buy, you can save more money.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Acevil said:
Mystro-Sama said:
Which is why i'm sticking to only PS4/Wii U.

Similar reason, but I add 3DS and I cover 90-98% of gaming library that I care about (I have zero interesting in mobile)

And I add Vita too but I kinda forgot about it :P (I agree, mobile is not even on my radar)

dukerx2 said:

Even If I could afford it I just don't have the free time. I can't  even keep up with PlayStation games, let alone another.

This is me as well..

CDiablo said:

Hows that?

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
I would buy a Nintendo console if I where you. There are less games to buy, you can save more money.

And great games they are, perhaps one day.

I hear ya man. It's totally true. I just recently bought a 360, and that has added like 4 or 5 more games to my backlog. Probably was a mistake. I really don't see how ppl play so much. And I'm single without a family.

vivster said:
You forgot to mention this

thats on xbox one as well. i got as a free xbox live gold game for it

dukerx2 said:
CDiablo said:

Hows that?

You casually play/enjoy games but dont have the time/money to be multi console. Dont take offense Im not calling you the bad type of casual(candy crush, Angry Birds, ect). You sound like if you had more free time/money you would have more systems/games/ect. Fanboys dont want to live vicariously through other owners they would rather convince themselves that they think the games on other systems are terrible.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

dane007 said:
vivster said:
You forgot to mention this

thats on xbox one as well. i got as a free xbox live gold game for it

Shuhei Yoshida is on Xbox? Better tell him. He must be furious!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.