By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Every One Is Talking About Uncharted's Graphics & I'm Just Sitting Here Being Blown Away By The Order: 1886

It's the same for me here. Looking top notch.

Around the Network

Yeah The Order: 1886 looks better right now, but we'll have to wait to see how Uncharted 4 looks right now. But till then The Order: 1886 easily has the best graphics in a console game, nothing else even comes close.

Of course when God Of War IV comes out it will blow away both of them

As it stands right now, The order clearly looks better. But I doubt it will outdo Uncharted 4 in its release. Mainly because the envirioment of Uncharted 4 helps a lot(Stuning Jungles).

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

The Order does look stunningly amazing in terms of graphical prowess. I just hope the story and most importantly the gameplay are even 3/4s as good as the visuals. Chances are this game will sell a very respectable amount due to the graphics alone. But it has to be engaging and enjoyable to play. I'm not asking for it to re-invent the wheel ala Gran Turismo/Super Mario 64 etc but at least offer new innovations and ways of play.

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

Around the Network

While The Order looks much more imprrssive visually, its good to remind your that :

- The Order is not as opened as Uncharted 4
- The Order released in les than 3 month ans Uncharted 4 in 1 year, so it could very well look much better than The Order at the end ( and in terme of animations( the best i have every seen ) and gameplay, it already looks much better)

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:
While The Order looks much more imprrssive visually, its good to remind your that :

- The Order is not as opened as Uncharted 4
- The Order released in les than 3 month ans Uncharted 4 in 1 year, so it could very well look much better than The Order at the end ( and in terme of animations( the best i have every seen ) and gameplay, it already looks much better)

The new gameplay footage of The Order: 1886 looks a lot better than this, though I have no doubt in Naughty Dog's ability to create a very good game.

The Order: 1886 looks far better than UC4. It is bloody beautiful.

UC4 is obviously good looking but not impressively so. Although If they can maintain that quality at a locked 60fps then I'd be impressed but I'd prefer they locked at 30fps, push for better visuals and bring back motion-blur, movement looks horribly unnatural without it.

The problem with people saying UC4 is 10-11 months away is, look at The Last of Us. It launched a year from the amazing E3 2012 demo and looked near enough identical, ND obviously put a lot of effort into making sure their demos are representative of the final games quality so I doubt UC4 is going to magically look substantially better than the demo yesterday looked.

Oh well.

kupomogli said:
Uncharted blew my mind about how similar it looks to being a PS3 game when not a cutscene.

Yeah the Cell could easily pull this

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

JustThatGamer said:
The Order: 1886 looks far better than UC4. It is bloody beautiful.

UC4 is obviously good looking but not impressively so. Although If they can maintain that quality at a locked 60fps then I'd be impressed but I'd prefer they locked at 30fps, push for better visuals and bring back motion-blur, movement looks horribly unnatural without it.

The problem with people saying UC4 is 10-11 months away is, look at The Last of Us. It launched a year from the amazing E3 2012 demo and looked near enough identical, ND obviously put a lot of effort into making sure their demos are representative of the final games quality so I doubt UC4 is going to magically look substantially better than the demo yesterday looked.

Oh well.

You cant compare Uncharted 4 évolution to TLOU evolution since they just scratched thé surface of what PS4 can do, for thé same reason, Thé Order looks much much better now than it looked 1 year ago ( remember all thé jokes about thé visuals) its more like thé gap between thé first Uncharted 1 reveal and thé release, thé différence was big because it was their first game on thé console.

It will be thé same for Uncharted 4 obviously

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m