Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Has Zelda U set the new standard for grass in a video game?

so has it?

of course, dat grass is amazing 154 49.52%

maybe 41 13.18%

No! 92 29.58%

See Results 24 7.72%

Total:311
ktay95 said:
Cant wait for Zelda U to be a massive let down because you cant cut all of the grass =P

Don't you say that dude! I need a game that will satisfy my grass cutting fetishes and this game looks to be the one!

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Around the Network

Totally. Its amazing.

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

Grass is a huge priority for Zelda. If it was just phoned in the player wouldn't get any satisfaction from desecrating it.

Being serious, (this) Zelda hasn't set a standard for anything yet because it hasn't been released.

We all know that GTAV on PS4 is the god of grass.

Now and forever.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Pfft, Metal Gear Solid 3 still sets the bar ;)

]

Around the Network

Its sooo beautiful. And those four other horses and how they are reacting when link approaches them.

Nintendo showing everyone what NextGen really means:

Pixels are meaningless - graphics fidelity WITH soul counts!!

ktay95 said:
Cant wait for Zelda U to be a massive let down because you cant cut all of the grass =P

I will try!!!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Definitely in my top 5 video game grass list.

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

I've seen way better grass

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I liked Uncharted's better, but Zelda's does look really good.