By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FFVII PORT CONFIRMED FOR PS4!!!

I don't get it... Everyone should be excited. They all said "Only upgrade graphics and leave gameplay untouched." That's what they are doing!!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

I'm glad I kept my expectations down. I knew SE would try to do something completely illogical, weird or obtuse.

BTW, could anyone tell me who the SE representative was that announced this on stage?

Lube Me Up

I wish nothing but death upon this company an announcement about a pc port that is almost 20 yrs old not an actual remake....no no no that might require work, and might make fans think we give a crap about their support and we cant have that now can we.

So... just a port? Shame. Oh well, never played it anyways. I figured maybe they finally remade it.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Yay, a port...

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:

This guy is a troll.

You spelled God wrong

Lol a port? And one that's been out since forever?

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Euphoria14 said:
I don't get it... Everyone should be excited. They all said "Only upgrade graphics and leave gameplay untouched." That's what they are doing!!

Sometimes, I really feel like punching VII fans on the nose, every single one of them.

Final Fantasy fans in general don't really know what they want, the changing nature of the franchise left them confused.

Still better than PS VITA FF type-0 HD UNANNOUNCEMENT lol.

VXIII said:
Euphoria14 said:

Sometimes, I really feel like punching VII fans on the nose, every single one of them.

Final Fantasy fans in general don't really know what they want, the changing nature of the franchise left them confused.

Umm i dont remember anyone asking them to port the almost 20 yr old pc version that most people already have to the ps4, and how do you think this justifys its own announcement at a gaming conference?????