By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FFVII PORT CONFIRMED FOR PS4!!!

port* seriously why SE did this?

If they don't want to make a remake just don't talk about it.

This is a slap in the face of everyone.

Around the Network

Is there a video anywhere?

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Squeenix are such trolls. For a moment there i thought it was gonna be it...

I already got the PSOne version wich i play on the Vita... no interest in this port.

Square-Enix is the absolute king of trolls. They couldn't show Type-0, XV, or anything? Like way to celebrate the 20 years of history SE.

Square Enix is the Biggest TROLL EVER, for a moment i thought Sony had the biggest EXCLUSIVE yet, and then they show me that...

SE has proved that they dont know what people really want.

Around the Network

TROLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

I was watching the live stream and thinking "Holy shit.. they are actually going to announce something that people actually want!"

And then BAM.... port of a 17 year old game with upscaled resolution coming "exclusively" to PS4 haha.

Edit:  The least they could have done was something like the upcoming REmake rerelease or what M$ did with Halo 1+2 with original and updated visuals, which were nothing crazy mind blowing but certainly a clear improvement over the originals.

This is like Nintendo announcing an old SNES game that's already on the Wii VC is coming to the Wii U VC.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

and it is going to be 1080p 60fps...

hopefully... 

You people weren't being relastic, SE need more manpower to work on XV, no way the can develop a project with such huge scale as VII remake right now.

Square Enix the most epic troll of all time. OF ALL TIME.

VXIII said:

You people weren't being relastic, SE need more manpower to work on XV, no way the can develop a project with such huge scale as VII remake right now.

Yea at first when watching the announcement I thought it was going to be the remake.  But then I heard 2015 and no way in hell thought its going to be the remake.

This is quite disappointing and it would've been better that Square had not announced this at all.  Nobody cares for the orginal FFVII anymore as the game is easily accessible in many different platforms, its FFVII remake that the fans want.  So if Square can't deliver that then square should just never bring it up ever again.