By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FFVII PORT CONFIRMED FOR PS4!!!

xenogears1234 said:
VXIII said:
Euphoria14 said:
I don't get it... Everyone should be excited. They all said "Only upgrade graphics and leave gameplay untouched." That's what they are doing!!

Sometimes, I really feel like punching VII fans on the nose, every single one of them.

Final Fantasy fans in general don't really know what they want, the changing nature of the franchise left them confused.

Umm i dont remember anyone asking them to port the almost 20 yr old pc version that most people already have to the ps4, and how do you think this justifys its own announcement at a gaming conference?????

Which is kind of my point, the game is almost 20 years old, it is time to move on.

Around the Network
VXIII said:
xenogears1234 said:
VXIII said:
Euphoria14 said:
I don't get it... Everyone should be excited. They all said "Only upgrade graphics and leave gameplay untouched." That's what they are doing!!

Sometimes, I really feel like punching VII fans on the nose, every single one of them.

Final Fantasy fans in general don't really know what they want, the changing nature of the franchise left them confused.

Umm i dont remember anyone asking them to port the almost 20 yr old pc version that most people already have to the ps4, and how do you think this justifys its own announcement at a gaming conference?????

Which is kind of my point, the game is almost 20 years old, it is time to move on.

Well then its not for you, and dont worry about it. 

Fuck you square enix

mymuro said:
Still better than PS VITA FF type-0 HD UNANNOUNCEMENT lol.

Square Enix are trolling masters. These 2 trolls shall be marked in history books as one of the best trollingz evah!