By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UNCHARTED 4 GAMEPLAY!

Did you liked it?

Yes 503 86.28%

No 80 13.72%

Total:583

A question to everyone that debates the graphics more than the gameplay: Isn't more important that the gameplay looks utterly fantastic compared to if the graphics are the best ever made? The game looks good, perfectly fine, but it was the action that i found amazing.

Around the Network
estebxx said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
I'M CRYING!

it wasnt that bad...

FROM DISAPPOINTED OF GAMEPLAY! AND DRAKE ISN'T HOT ANYMORE!

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Panama said:
Looks good, but I am personally not a fan of jungle environments. Hope there are more landscapes to traverse.

There will be, after Uncharted 1, every NaughtyDog has a ton of locations to visit.

There's technology from the last of us here. (TLoU had technology from Uncharted).
It's their way of making a fantastic game.It looks really goOd!!!!

Just watched again, WOW and WOW !
http://www.gamersyde.com/hqstream_uncharted_4_a_thief_s_end_psx_gameplay_demo-33743_en.html

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network

''It appears gamersyde footage isn't representative of how good the game actually looks, with limited RGB gamma settings and blacks looking like slightly grey (noticeable at the ND logo). Someone has accounted for this on GAF and corrected the footage. WARNING OVER 3.8 GB! worth it though.''

https://mega.co.nz/#!NBcA3BiK!AB4PDO...KuvAZFMtlDQdwo

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Tamron said:
The number of people clearly bitter / downplaying is delicious

Yeah it is one quickly becoming one of the best things about Naughty Dog game reveals. After seeing people that even dare to downplay The Last of Us it is not surprising though.

The gameplay looks fantastic, so many improvements everywhere. It seems much more open without loosing the Uncharted touch. I doubt that they would get anywhere close to 60 FPS with so big detailed environments and vegetation though. We'll see.

Puppyroach said:
A question to everyone that debates the graphics more than the gameplay: Isn't more important that the gameplay looks utterly fantastic compared to if the graphics are the best ever made? The game looks good, perfectly fine, but it was the action that i found amazing.

My thoughts exactly. I love how the game looks but the gameplay is what really sells it.

This was a brilliant reminder of how uninterested I am in the core gameplay mechanics of uncharted. Looks solid though, if not a tad below my expectations.

mii-gamer said:
nickoB said:
its underwhelming.... :/

I'm glad that I am not the only one with this opinion... :(

Uncharted 3.5 :p