By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda U gameplay (early footage)

The textures are awful, and the world is slightly barren, but those will likely be improved upon.

My favorite part is the wildlife. I wonder how we can interact with it and what kinds of creatures there are other than insects and wild horses.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

Around the Network

well, i guess i need a Wii U now.

Nintendo making all the right moves in my book. I wouldnt mind this system being the second coming of the n64.

looks grand

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

It's difficult to judge from this off-screen footage, anyway I like the ambition they're having with this game

Around the Network

I'm so excited, it looks great! Hopefully we'll get some direct gameplay footage soon.

I'm surprised anyone can make judgments on the texture quality with this cam footage. Even with the HQ video I can't see jack.

The world definitely is looking a bit sparse, and I definitely noticed some dips in the fps, but the concept looks sound. If they can fill this vast open world with tons of little things to see and do by release, it should be great. I never expected to be seeing footage of the game so soon. Auto travel is also a neat feature to have if you're gonna be traveling for extended periods of time.

P.S. That horse animation is great!

I hope they fill the world with more content. A vast world is nothing without mystery to encourage exploration

noname2200 said:
I'll reserve judgment until they start filling the world with stuff to do. If they can somehow pack in a ton of content in just under a year, then this game might just be awesome.

Yeah.. I don't think we can say that Zelda U's world will be empty just based off the new footage! We should wait and see until more footage appears!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I want it and I want it now!