By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is this going to be a clear one sided generation for the PS4?

Ryng_Tolu said:

PS4: 170-180 M
XO: 40-50 M
WiiU: 30-40 M

PS4 will probabily outsell 2:1 both console combinet, so, yep, this is PS4 generation in sales, but in games i prefer Wii U.

I love your predictions.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
gergroy said:
V-r0cK said:
This makes me wonder because wasn't Capcom company up for sale few months ago and we had threads about who should buy them etc..so why didn't MS buy them and prevented SF5 exclusive from happening and couldve made it reversed. But I guess Minecraft was more important.

Microsoft Probably didn't try to buy them because they are a Japanese company and it is almost impossible for a foreign company to buy them due to Japanese laws.  Also, capcom has been in decline and it is usually a bit of risk in buying declining companies...

I'm pretty sure those laws only stop hostile takeovers. If Capcom actually wanted to sell out then foreign companies could buy them.

It is still very complicated, especially for companies of this size.  I didn't say it was impossible, I just said almost impossible besides, Like I said in another post, it would be very risky for Microsoft to buy capcom as the company has been in decline and it is incredibly hard and expensive to fire Japanese workers.  

Ryng_Tolu said:

PS4 will probabily outsell 2:1 both console combinet, so, yep, this is PS4 generation in sales, but in games i prefer Wii U.

Lol sony should employe you 

Ryng_Tolu said:

Ahahahahahaahahahahaha

You are so funny! I like you!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Gilgamesh said:

With the recent news of Street Fighters V coming exclusive to PS4 and the fact that Microsoft had a lot going for them in Black Friday and PS4 with the higher price still is looking like it didn't get beat bad (I know we still have to wait for NPD, but this is going off of early preliminary numbers), do you think it's going to be a one sided generation for Sony or is it possible for things to even out like it did last gen or even have a different leader then the PS4.

Could the days of the PS and PS2 be upon us? if not Microsoft has got to start spending money in their favor, they probably could of gotten or made some big exclusives with the $2.5 billion spend on Minecraft, but fuck it it's Microsoft they can buy countries if they wanted to. Nintendo needs to spit out a new console soon, the Wii name is dragging them down they need to get as far away from that as possible, I like to think things could possible be different if it had a name other then Wii U. Sony just needs to keep spitting out games at this point that's all they should be worried about, drop the price when it's possible and bring out games, try for some exclusive third party games and they got it.

Do you really think Xbox gamers do care about street fighters ? Street fighters always been playstaion game and sold more on playstaion and you don't even know it might be timed exclusive which will be or it could come out as F2P game and Xbox so far had better third party exclusive game than playstation 

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

Ahahahahahaahahahahaha

You are so funny! I like you!

And you stink

We don't know about the future, but so far if the spirit goes on like this until the end of PS4 life's, then it will be more or less like PS2, not on the sales but for some games exclusivity.

Its clearly going that way and has been all year. Neither the other two have a chance, X1 already has two Frozas and a Halo Drop. It has nothing left to fight the PS4 with. While PS4 is no where near gotten a top 3 PS franchise. Once the big guns drop it will be a blood bath, even worse then what PS2 did.

There are many reasons why PS4 will dominate this generation, as long as Sony don't make any big mistakes it is PS4's race to lose.

And if you were hoping for a better 2015 I'm afraid it's going to be even better for Sony with all the games coming to the the PS4 platform. If PS4 lost any ground this holiday I'm sure that ground will be made up and widened by the end of Q1 2015

PS4 will stay number 1, that's pretty much guaranteed but it won't get a 75% + market share like the PS2 had.

Signature goes here!