By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Super Smash Bros Brawl not in the prediction league??

http://vgchartz.com/predictions/enter.php?game=114

Am I missing something or is SSBB not there?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

Japan also lacks Yakuza (but you can predict 3rd week for insignificent Lost Planet). So looks like mrstickball didn't chose the best lineup for this week. It's quite bad as I would really like to see people's prediction for SSBB.

Bump. If this could be fixed, it would be great, otherwise no one will die of course.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

No clue...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

ioi said that there was a mistake, they put March 14 instead of March 7

So.. if you put in March 14's number like I did... well, by the look of it, you are #@$@#%@. ;)

Pray you didn't bet a lot 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

Yeah , I bet 1,000$ , and put GoW : CoO at 60,000 . I thought it meant 2nd week. :(

PSN NAME : CommonCriminal

Now Playing : The Orange Box , Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare

KH3 Bet :

"I, Badonkadonkhr, risk 1 week ban by claiming KH3 will be Sony exclusive, if I am found wrong, I will also start a thread praising those who were right"

I see March 8th.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

kingofwale said:

So.. if you put in March 14's number like I did... well, by the look of it, you are #@$@#%@. ;)

Oh crap, that's what I did. :(

makingmusic476 said:
kingofwale said:

Oh crap, that's what I did. :(

well, you still have money. LOL, a friend (on here) bet all his money, he will get PWNED HARD!

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
supermario128 said:
I see March 8th.
mrstickball changed the date, the next predict league will be very interesting

Thanks Blacksaber for the sig                  Tag:"Nintendo es toda la diversión de esta generación"