By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales 30/11/14 - Pokemon ~ 300k

thelalaby said:

Why would FFT0 help the Vita? It is releasing on PS4/Xbox One.

Also, it's not releasing on Vita.

Final Fantasy Agito+ is releasing on Vita, a paid version of the F2P phone game.

Around the Network

Xb one stays above 1000. Pretty impressive.

All those 3DS skus!!!

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

tbone51 said:
MikeRox said:
So its down to Digimon now as the last high profile potential system seller for Vita?

Sad. Though it did still outsell Wii U and PS4 combined. And XB1 if you include Vita TV sales. Kinda worrying.

outselling ps4/wiiu combined isnt a huge accomplishment :p

I don't think that was the point. I think the point was that all new gen home consoles combined can't add up to PSV+TV, which is a sad state of affairs for the home consoles.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
tbone51 said:

I don't think that was the point. I think the point was that all new gen home consoles combined can't add up to PSV+TV, which is a sad state of affairs for the home consoles.

That was indeed the point of my post, but he's a bit insecure about Nintendo atm I think, so we need to let him have these minor victories. Heck ShopTo just stopped having a pre order chart for the 3DS a couple of weeks after the Vita one, so ironically, Western fates for the handhelds, are as grim as Japanese fates for the new batch of home consoles.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
binary solo said:
tbone51 said:

That was indeed the point of my post, but he's a bit insecure about Nintendo atm I think, so we need to let him have these minor victories. Heck ShopTo just stopped having a pre order chart for the 3DS a couple of weeks after the Vita one, so ironically, Western fates for the handhelds, are as grim as Japanese fates for the new batch of home consoles.

Insecure about nintendo... With Vita outselling PS4+WiiU Combined in Handheld Land? What???

Minor Victory? Wat minor victory :-/  Everything is beyond terrible in japan (HW wise). Srry but i dont get your comment at all...

Around the Network

Vita is doing awful, you stated this yourself. Yet it still outsold all the "next gen" systems. I don't really see what is so hard to get about that being a reflection of how awful the state of theI Japanese market currently is.

And THIS is why these threads used to be so much longer! I don't understand what you are trying to argue. You just suddenly thrown 3DS sales into the mix to a comment about how poor sales are. >_<

And the minor voctory was the 3DS selling 10x better than abysmally ;)

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

tbone51 said:

I know, after looking at this post it all makes sense! Senran Kagura Should only be on Vita..... and PS only for 3ds! It just makes sense :0

Good luck to make PSNova run on 3DS ;) and if PS becomes visually as poor as MH4U, costumers are gonna flee just like they did for SK

OfficerRaichu15 said:
captain toad has good legs :P

Who would have though, eh?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

WOW 3DS over 100k or 80k!!!!!!!!
I wonder how the sale would change when nintendo stops making the 3DS LL ? (better or worse)

and next week, we'll see the sales of Super Smash Bros U in 2 days, and if hardware gets a MASSIVE boost. Exciting!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

3DS

106k in Media Create
86k in Famitsu

That´s a pretty big gap.......