By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gta To run at 30fps..

Really do people actually play gta? or just kill people and do shit for the hell of it. I bet most who kill people and do shit!

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network

I will buy if its a solid 30fps. but if as framerate drops. It can drop down and kiss my arse.

im really on the border for this game

It's a scientific fact the human eye on ly sees at 30 fps. No higher.

How many people can actually see the difference, and how many people will even know about this. I certainly don't care one bit, so long as there is no slowdown, I am happy

selnor said:
It's a scientific fact the human eye on ly sees at 30 fps. No higher.

Proof? Personally I call Bullshit but I'm too lazy to look up links right now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
How many people can actually see the difference, and how many people will even know about this. I certainly don't care one bit, so long as there is no slowdown, I am happy

yeah I agree, UT3 at 30 fps was still very smooth for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

I'm shock that it won't run a 60fps. I shouldn't be shocked since most games still run a 30fps.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

Like everybody else, if it can run at a solid 30fps, then that wont bother me. What will bother me is if the gameplay is like the early trailers with a crappy frame rate. However, people say that the frame rate problem has been fixed so if it's solid, then I don't care.

1st Mario Kart has last generation graphics and now GTA as last generation frame rate but these problems will not stop the games from being 5 million plus sellers. Did Rockstar used a B team like Nintendo did with Mario Kart?

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Ugh 30FPS suck!

The game feels so much smoother at 60FPS.
This game has gone from "I will buy it" to "We'll see" for me.

Damn Rockstar!