By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Discuss: Animal Crossing for WiiU

When will Animal Crossing for WiiU be released?

2015 11 25.00%

2016 24 54.55%

2017 0 0%

Franchise will skip WiiU 6 13.64%

See Results 3 6.82%

Total:44
super_etecoon said:

I don't know...I think if they were to introduce Amiibo into an existing franchise it would be NintendoLand.  It actually makes a lot of sense.  The first game was chock full of activities, but was lacking that next "wow" factor.  This could ratchet it up a few notches and create something very compelling for all the franchises involved.  

I highly doubt they're going to make a sequel to Nintendo Land.

Also, amiibo and Animal Crossing is probably the most obvious collaberation to have in their entire roster of franchises.

Around the Network

Id say late next year to early 2016 it will be released.

I never got into the Wii version and have found myself losing interest in the series since I began playing it on the Gamecube. Will probably get it though.

Would like to see a seamless online world, or social hub where you can play games with other people, open a store.
MAYBE the city you visit will have an amusement park where you can play carnival games with everyone, and maybe add some crafting jobs a la Fantasy Life.

Dont really want the game to have quests but wouldnt mind some sort of online objectives.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Rogerioandrade said:
It would be nice if we could visit our friends towns even when they´re not online.

perv... eheheh just joking that should be good!

Switch!!!

I'm not interested in another Let's Go To The City. If it's just New Leaf on the big screen, then I'll just stick with New Leaf.