By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Behold! Your New Class of gamrConnect Moderators Are Here!

congratz to the new mod class, best of luck in your new duties.

Around the Network
Seece said:

I'm ok with this, from what I know they all seem level headed and mature.

Congratz

haha!If I was a moderator how would you feel?

P.S Gongratulation to the new mods and to the ''smeaginator'' for the selections!Note:I m conegamers's prey so do not dare to ban me...!

tak13 said:
Seece said:

Congratz

P.S Gongratulation to the new mods and to the ''smeaginator'' for the selections!Note:I m conegamers's prey so do not dare to ban me...!

That would never happen Tak lol

Seece said:
tak13 said:
Seece said:

Congratz

That would never happen Tak lol

Weren't you taught to not destroy dreams? ):

Really liking that Raven and Veknoid are in it. Not so sure about Shinobi as he can be a bit hard headed, but he has an overall good attitude too so i wont rule him out just yet. Im not too familiar with the other two, sorry

Congrats to all :)

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
tak13 said:

Poor tak, always being hunted by Conegamer.

Oh dear kapi you know the situation and thanks for understanding!I m afraid of him!

kitler53 said:

oh god,. not veknoid. i'll be permabanned by friday.

gratz bud.  xD

Friday if you're lucky!

Thanks, man :)

gergroy said:
Looks good smeags/trucks/rest of you mods. You have a good selection of new mods here. Although I don't think I am familiar with raven... Anyways congrats and good luck, let the banning begin!!

Don't worry, I get that a lot. I'll have to change that :P

gergroy said:
Looks good smeags/trucks/rest of you mods. You have a good selection of new mods here. Although I don't think I am familiar with raven... Anyways congrats and good luck, let the banning begin!!

You should have been selected as a mod Gregroy. The people of VG Chartz need a mod like you!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I feel a disturbance in the force, as if dozens of posts are to be suddenly replaced by moderation action tags. I fear something terrible is to happen.