By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Behold! Your New Class of gamrConnect Moderators Are Here!

Seece said:
tak13 said:
Seece said:

I'm ok with this, from what I know they all seem level headed and mature.

Congratz

haha!If I was a moderator how would you feel?

P.S Gongratulation to the new mods and to the ''smeaginator'' for the selections!Note:I m conegamers's prey so do not dare to ban me...!

That would never happen Tak lol

Never say never!-Justin beiber loool!

Around the Network
RavenXtra said:
gergroy said:
Looks good smeags/trucks/rest of you mods. You have a good selection of new mods here. Although I don't think I am familiar with raven... Anyways congrats and good luck, let the banning begin!!

Don't worry, I get that a lot. I'll have to change that :P

I get a bit of that too, but there's nothing wrong with being the underdogs!

Anfebious said:
gergroy said:
Looks good smeags/trucks/rest of you mods. You have a good selection of new mods here. Although I don't think I am familiar with raven... Anyways congrats and good luck, let the banning begin!!

You should have been selected as a mod Gregroy. The people of VG Chartz need a mod like you!

Nah, the people of vg chartz need a mod who is online more than I am .  I did apply, but the mods made the right choice.  Heck, I even told them to prioritize activity this time around.  I think they made good choices!

Now the real question. Which of you are gay?

Welcome mods and thank you for volunteering your time for the site.

My advice: If you have a choice it's always better to not ban than ban, trust the community.

Around the Network

Best wish for all the new Moderator, i hope VGCartz forum will be better and better, and i hope they will also give some input to the moderation system.

Seece said:
Now the real question. Which of you are gay?

what??? already with this question Lol.  are u gonna bribe with another picture

gergroy said:
Anfebious said:
gergroy said:

You should have been selected as a mod Gregroy. The people of VG Chartz need a mod like you!

Nah, the people of vg chartz need a mod who is online more than I am .  I did apply, but the mods made the right choice.  Heck, I even told them to prioritize activity this time around.  I think they made good choices!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Congratulations to the winners, and thanks for the opportunity. But, discouraged, I am not. Being a mod, (or not) there are perks to each, so I breathe a sigh of relief. However, had I been selected, I would breathe a sigh of relief for different reasons.

I would have smiled in the end no matter what the outcome was, lol!! I'm happy!

Oh my god.

Actually, I really like Nintendo. A lot.