By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Behold! Your New Class of gamrConnect Moderators Are Here!

Trash is back? Great!

And rol... why Smeags, why?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Pavolink said:
Smeags said:

Whoops...

Is he really a new (again) moderator? Or are you just playing with his feelings?

If he is really, now you time has come Sony >:)

Rol was a mod before?

For like a day, yeah...

Veknoid_Outcast said:

It's a real privilege to serve as moderator on this forum. Thanks to the leadership team for the opportunity, and congratulations to all my fellow rookie mods.

I can't wait for VeknoidNeedsBanning

Congratulations, I expect you will do well.

soulfly666 said:
Good choices. Veknoid is one of the best members on the site.

Unless your name is RolStoppable, any person that comes out ahead of myself is not a good choice but an excellent choice. I'm just kidding, Rol, please don't ban me, lol. Unless it's for a single day and you wanna see how it feels. (There goes my slate being clean for two years... what am I doing?)

Congrats everyone. And... R-Rol?? I'm bracing for the best.

lmao. Rather than submitting an application, Rol essentially demanded (temporary) mod powers. It hardly even matters whether he has mod status. He has Rol status.

Around the Network

Congrats to everyone who got promoted! I'm currently at work so I can't join you in the chat but I'm looking forward to seeing you all both in there and on the chartz!

NiKKoM said:
hmmm... which one will take sexual pleasures as bribes... hmmmm...

Are you guys just trying to creep out the new people from coming to thuis place...or just make it a haven for those who are already here.  I get so creeped out reading half the posts these days.

Not sure why people are surprised when these mod applications tend to favor Nintendo fans. After all, it is in the community's best interest to appoint people of great knowledge and wisdom for such vital positions.

With that said, congratulations to all new mods. And good luck.

Congrats to all! Have fun keeping this group in line!

Ninsect said:
Congrats! It remains to be seen if they will be more active than some of the previously chosen mods though. Some of them had already decreased their activity level quite a bit (or never had much of it in the first place lol).

Lurker 4 life :D

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|