By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Steam Secret Santa: Signups closed, PM's sent. Don't forget to make and check your friend requests!

Ok, I'm in. I'll update my wish list, because I already have some of those games on other digital services like GOG.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/jdrover/

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
David_Hernandeez said:
I will join, but explain it to me a little more please :) my ID: davidhernandez2013

No problem, and welcome aboard!

So in a few weeks' time I'll jumble all the participants' names into a (figurative) hat, and everyone will give a gift(s) to the person they were assigned (their "Tim") before the end of the year. They will also receive a gift before the end of the year from their "Santa," which is a third participant who was assigned you as their "Tim."

Basically, you give a gift(s) to someone, and you get a gift(s) from someone else.

Edit: I tried to get to your Steam ID but couldn't find it. Did I type it in wrong?

Ok I get it, I want to join, if you couldn't find me here is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040201612

or David Hernandez'

count me in noname,always happy to give a pressie,you know who you are :)

steam id is zuvuyeay

Above & Beyond

Bumpö

Tagging so I remember to join

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network
Ninsect said:
Tagging so I remember to join

Don't forget to join in!

To everyone: I've updated the list in the front page: as before, please double check me to make sure I included you! Also, let me know if you can think of any members who might like to join but who I negelected to invite. And of course let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Ready to get this started.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Oh, fudge it, I'll join!

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

The sale is going to be going on during the secret Santa..... interesting

FDARaptor said:
The sale is going to be going on during the secret Santa..... interesting

A lesson learned during prior years. I'm slow, but I sometimes get there eventually!