By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts Week Ending 29 November 2014

Smash, LBP and Halo are pretty bad. 360, One and PS4 look really strong. Pokemon did very well too.

Around the Network
celador said:
So if that guy was right about the winner of this week being unexpected, and Pokemon having it' best ever launch, perhaps 3DS was the top selling hardware last week.

Frankly, this would make more sense. I hope we get some kind of confirmation.

walsufnir said:
Wota just confirmed on GAF that PS4 and Xbone were the best-selling games last week.

Games? Do you mean consoles?

Kresnik said:
tak13 said:

Lol?Why lol?You are happy with this..?:O

Happy with a healthy week at UK retail?  Yes, I am.

Happy with Smash doing poorly?  I'm indifferent really.  Holidays will help it.

Poorly?...Use another word,it s uk.!Also it had stock shortages or no stock in the whole Europe and especially in the UK but i don't care is a decent perfomance for wii u in the UK,it could be the half like 3d world...

It is near 43k i think.

Talal said:
walsufnir said:
Wota just confirmed on GAF that PS4 and Xbone were the best-selling games last week.

Yes.

Around the Network

Ok, seriously, can someone explain to me how can the Frozen game still be in the charts after months of the release of the movie?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

tak13 said:
Kresnik said:
tak13 said:

Lol?Why lol?You are happy with this..?:O

Happy with a healthy week at UK retail?  Yes, I am.

Happy with Smash doing poorly?  I'm indifferent really.  Holidays will help it.

Poorly?...Use another word,it s uk.!Also it had stock shortages or no stock in the whole Europe and especially in the UK but i don't care is a decent perfomance for wii u in the UK,it could be the half like 3d world...

It is near 43k i think.

Smash did poorly. Even Bayonetta 2 sneaked in the top 10 in its first week.

celador said:
So if that guy was right about the winner of this week being unexpected, and Pokemon having it' best ever launch, perhaps 3DS was the top selling hardware last week.

I thought the same but the guy didn't say nintendo would have a smile today unless he is ignoring Nintendo!It would be awesome if it was first with the new3ds/xl anticipation.

Darwinianevolution said:
Ok, seriously, can someone explain to me how can the Frozen game still be in the charts after months of the release of the movie?

Well, Frozen toys are expected to top Barbie sales this Christmas... obviously there is massive demand for Frozen merchandise. The movie may have released a long time ago but it's left quite the impression in the public's mind.

walsufnir said:
Talal said:
walsufnir said:

Yes.

Then I have no idea what he means by "you won't believe me". One of these 2 winning is very believable.