By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - So, Who Really Is Going To Win November NPD?

Who Will Win?

PS4 374 52.82%

XBO 239 33.76%

And For The Upset, Wii U 95 13.42%

Total:708

After the tweets about the holidays being what really matters I hope XBone wins November and PS4 wins December.

Curious to know if Greenburg will puff out his chest when they win and go back into hiding when they don't, seeing as how he has been absent for September and October.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

VGC overtracked XOne by 20% in October, and used those wrong numbers to keep overtracking it in November. Even though probably not by that much, XOne is still overtracked in November, enough for PS4 to be able to make up the difference in one weekend.
I think PS4 wins for the 11th month in a row. The margin of victory might be the smallest so far.

Even if I turn out to be wrong, it is amazing that we are even having this discussion, after XOne threw everything and the kitchen sink onto the market tbis month, and still cannot guarantee a victory over a more expensive console that did absolutely nothing except put consoles on the shelves.

Has to be Xbox One. This is THE time for them to beat PlayStation.

Add me on Xbox: DWTKarma 

PS4 definitely sold better on BF but Xbox outsold the rest of the month.

I think it will be closer than some people expect, like december 2013.

First online sales is about 15% of these retailers sale!

Second, target which has 20% of console has have xbox in front all along

Third, walmart which has 28% of console sale is consistently sold out of xbox ones. The ass creed bundle went back online 24hours ago and is sold out again.

Fourth, bestbuy with 12% has two xbox ones in top 5 on black friday
er
Fifth, gamestop with 33% sales, bestseller cannot be trusted, for the past three weeks xbox 360 and ps3 gamestop bundles has been on top. Yeah, that makes sense. It clearly a promotional list

Amazon 6% has sold out of all xbox bunble besides one, over and over. Ass creed bundle has been in top 15 from 11/1/14 and has been at no1 for 24 hours and in the top 3 from thurday!

Around the Network
cpg716 said:

This is Black Friday at Best Buy near me..    so I say .. Xbox One..  lol

How do we know that PS4 shot wasn't taken in September? There's no 399 price under the Destiny bundle. 

I say PS4 so if it doesn't win I can act all disappointed in the NPD thread.

PenguinZ said:

Xbox One. The implications for losing aren't healthy for consumers.

Not good for the consumers?  Yea, cause the PS1 and PS2 eras were remembered as the worst in gaming history.  Or were they remembered as some of the best?  Can't remember. 

Burek said:
VGC overtracked XOne by 20% in October, and used those wrong numbers to keep overtracking it in November. Even though probably not by that much, XOne is still overtracked in November, enough for PS4 to be able to make up the difference in one weekend.
I think PS4 wins for the 11th month in a row. The margin of victory might be the smallest so far.

Even if I turn out to be wrong, it is amazing that we are even having this discussion, after XOne threw everything and the kitchen sink onto the market tbis month, and still cannot guarantee a victory over a more expensive console that did absolutely nothing except put consoles on the shelves.

Exactly.  It's now or never.  Cause next year they have to go against a $349, or God forbid, a $299 PS4.  Not a chance, then.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

I say ps4 cause ps4... I do have to wonder if we will ever get npd though with the leaker being banned and all

we may not get numbers but we'll get winners.  either the playstation twitter will tweet another "#1 for the month" or they don't and xbox win is implied.  also if xbox wins no way they don't brag to hell and back about how they are the bestest that ever was.

Sagemode87 said:
cpg716 said:

This is Black Friday at Best Buy near me..    so I say .. Xbox One..  lol

How do we know that PS4 shot wasn't taken in September? There's no 399 price under the Destiny bundle. 

Forget about the Destiny bundle and it's price. Why didn't he take a photo of the GTA/TLOU bundles, which just so happened to be the one people went for since it was only $400? He conviniently failed to photograph that and instead went for the $450 with one game.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!