By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Insufficient smash bros stock can't meet the high demand in Europe!Smash GC Controllers,GC Adapters and Amiibo will soon run out of stock almost everywhere(mostly in the Uk)!

padib said:
Skidmore said:
Well, Now I have 5 Amiibos and I don't have a copy of Smash Bros.

Simple detail is that I am the only Wii U owner of the city, and the guy of the store always get a single copy of the games for me and send the others to his stores across the country, but this time he said he was unable to pick up one.

You are a brave soul.

It's kind of good and funny, if you enter in the Webstore, and check out the stock of the city that I live in, all the games that I bought are sold-out, the others have 1 in stock. Some times they send the copy that I did not get, to a city that the game is sold out. But I never had problems to get the games I want, since I always there day one or pre-order it. Until Smash.

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

Around the Network

So to all those people that ask why people preorder games, this is why. I preordered mine and got everything that I wanted (including the adapter). My brother didn't preorder and can't find an adapter anywhere.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Cobretti2 said:
If the title said Smash only sells 10,000 copies there be 600 replies to this thread by now.

Just saying..

Hahahahaahhhahah,to be honest I thought that...:P

If I write that smash is sold out(because insufficient stock might means that smash sold out) we will may get these 600 replies!:P

ohmylanta1003 said:
So to all those people that ask why people preorder games, this is why. I preordered mine and got everything that I wanted (including the adapter). My brother didn't preorder and can't find an adapter anywhere.

You're right dear!Imagine if you hadn't pre-ordered it,you would get it in late december! :P

Conegamer said:
Yeah the GC controller for my friend has been held back to the 5th due to no supply. Silly Nintendo!

hahhaahahahhaahahahaahah,sorry coney but you know the situation in UK!As you read the biggest problem is in the UK...

Did you manage to buy it?

Around the Network

I preordered for 43€, yesterday I got an email that I get my delivery on 23. december ... yay

Amazon fucked up my preorder and didn't think to tell me they didn't have stock to fulfil my contract til this morning.

Managed to find a copy at Tescos though and bullied Amazon into giving me a free GC Adaptor when they come back in stock as compensation.

ToxicJosh said:
Amazon fucked up my preorder and didn't think to tell me they didn't have stock to fulfil my contract til this morning.

Managed to find a copy at Tescos though and bullied Amazon into giving me a free GC Adaptor when they come back in stock as compensation.

HHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!Amazon...?it doesn't has even wii us(sold out):P

Good luck with amazon:P

Yes, I also can confirm that a wiiu pro controller is in deficit this autemn too (at least in Russia)

kakmalasch said:

I preordered for 43€, yesterday I got an email that I get my delivery on 23. december ... yay

You are not the only one dear.:P! I can't understand what happened,why they didn't stock up?How much it will sell  next week given that is selling out and because of this has stock shortage?:O