By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It's happening! - FFVII Remake all but confirmed for PSX (rumor)

Every year its always the same rumor, new ff7 for whatever console. I think its been that way for the last 10 years so I don't get my hopes up.

Around the Network

If this is true, it'll be the announcement of the gen...or even the century!

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I wish they would just do the remake it so I can stop hearing people beg for it. Maybe the could make FFVII not suck this time.

This hype train refuses to collect dust.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

At this point final fantasy 7 is the equivalent of legalized marijuana laws. It should happen just so people stop talking about it :)

The beginning of the end, last good one was 3 (vi in Japan)

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

I find it unbelievable that SE does not like to make money. Why not do the remake already? Sure, no Sakaguchi and other team members, but Nobuo could still return as outsource and pretty sure there are competent people there still, and it would be hard to not do a good remake. This is something fans have wanted for a long time. It's been almost 18 years since the release of the original. Just do it.

i just wanted to come in here to say that the thread title is hilarious.

Dr.Vita said:

Fake? If not, let it please be a Vita Version. Final Fantasy X / X2 did pretty good on the Vita!

So, if there is a FFVII remake, you really think there'd be a Vita version?

Yeah I'm guessing if it's real(and I only ever imagined a FFVII remake when Square got desperate enough) it'll likely be mobile.  They could use their last gen Crystal Tools engine to make it I guess, which would likely make it multiplat and cross-gen, or they could go all in with a PS4 only version, but that'd be kind of idiotic.  But then again, I hear people saying DQXI being PS4 only, so I guess it'd continue the trend of stupidity.