By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Share Your Custom Smash Bros. Wii U Stages! <(^_^<)

Ninja~Monkey said:
Lol, you've already made stages for Smash... while I'm still waiting on my copy of the game xD
The Lonely Dolphin stage looked awesome.
And the asteroid one was pretty interesting as well

Thanks mate! You'll get your copy soon enough then you can join in the stage making fun!

Around the Network
Slarvax said:

Maybe it's the Wii U browser sucking, but all I see is a black box. =/

I would have tons of fun with this feature but don't have a Wii U so...

Your dolphin stage looks awesome

Don't have my Wii U on me right now, but the only one I've done so far is a recreation of Corneria, since it's not in the game for whatever reason. Trying to make this thing made me realize how bad the stage builder is, but I think I did as good a job as I'll ever do.

Very nice work, they all look great! Dolphin one is pretty cute :)

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
Slarvax said:

Hehe... That's because my copy of Smash lacks color, characters, controllers, and textures.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

tag. Ill upload mines tomorrow

*Sound Of Rain said:

I would have tons of fun with this feature but don't have a Wii U so...

Your dolphin stage looks awesome

Thanks! Now get a Wii U!

Bman54 said:
Don't have my Wii U on me right now, but the only one I've done so far is a recreation of Corneria, since it's not in the game for whatever reason. Trying to make this thing made me realize how bad the stage builder is, but I think I did as good a job as I'll ever do.

Yeah hopefully they'll update it at some point. More insertable objects like Brawl had and being able to moved already placed pieces are must! 

Slarvax said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Slarvax said:

Hehe... That's because my copy of Smash lacks color, characters, controllers, and textures.

Ah, you should send it in for a replacement copy then lolz!