By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - $329.99 PS4 and $399 PS4 GTAV bundle available now

Only 7200 units avaibale.
Half the number i expected

Not that much

Around the Network
NewGuy said:
estebxx said:
now it only says "more than 99% sold" its just about to be sold out in less than 8 hours.

They have 7209 in stock, it's about to be sold out in the next minute or so

EDIT: SOLD OUT

yep already sold out.

7,000 units in less than 12 hours from one retailer. wow.

From GAF.

"Sort of related but Newegg is offering the GTA5 and TLoU PS4 bundle for $375 with the coupon code NAFVC25 and checkout with Visa Checkout. You don't need to pay with a Visa card to use Visa Checkout, any card will work(I used MasterCard)."

ethomaz said:
From GAF.

"Sort of related but Newegg is offering the GTA5 and TLoU PS4 bundle for $375 with the coupon code NAFVC25 and checkout with Visa Checkout. You don't need to pay with a Visa card to use Visa Checkout, any card will work(I used MasterCard)."

Yep, that works.

My 8th gen collection

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Aura7541 said:
BraLoD said:

Pretty possible, but with kind of demand they should do all they can to get more PS4's.

I hope that Newegg has tens of thousands of PS4's in stock because consumers are gobbling this up.

If they are smart they better be restocking it right now.

I don't really know, how big they are? Are they able to increase the stock or restock quickly? They better be, because it's a golden chance to them.

PS: your points + the gengar avi is really matching well, your nick also helps (6666 + creepy gengar + aura).

Haha, thanks. That is what I was striving for

$329.99 is an amazing deal. The price really needs to go down in Canada.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=28-xu0

Walmart is out of stock already.

No sign of the family bundle yet though^