By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware 22nd of November 2014

ethomaz said:

soony_xbone_U said:

"The new Xbox One bundles, which feature some of this holiday’s most anticipated games including Assassin’s Creed Unity, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, and Sunset Overdrive, hit store shelves with a limited time offer of $50 off any Xbox One of your choice. Starting as low as $349 in the US, the Xbox One is more affordable than ever this holiday season."

The new xbox one bundles which feature blockbuster games inlcuding AssCreed, CoD and Sunset
When were this bundels available for sale? 28th October and 2nd November

The only one who is spinning is you. While u set that qoute behind the sales statement. In the original it was clearly before and is about the new bundles includig that blockbuster games.

That PR is NOT about hardware sales after the 10th November

If u want to interpret PR statments, learn how to read them.

The PR is about sales from Nov 2nd until Unity and MCC release... it is clear.

U have a really nice track record of being wrong here on VGC
And u never admit if that is the fact.

So i don't care to discuss this any further with u.
Have a nice day

Around the Network

Ok, since Super Smash released on the 21st in america, and this was just up to 22nd.

A huge boost in 2days since smash came out is really good.

And i love when one.consoles sells sooo much, everyone goes up too.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

chocoloco said:

Very pleased by the US numbers given so far. The X1 barely sold more than the PS4. If the price cut does not stick after the holidays I am pretty sure the PS4 will jump back to the US sales lead.

What are your expectations for Black Friday and for the whole of November? 

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

ExplodingBlock said:
I think people are forgetting that this is only counting 2 days of Smash being on sale, and that it only launched in NA, so still no Europe or Japan sales

It having only released in the US last week is a factor.

It having been on sale 2 days is not.

I believe in honesty, civility, generosity, practicality, and impartiality.

KyleeStrutt said:
About 25k for 3DS in ROW.

How does that sound for the launch of the New3DS in Australia and New Zealand?

Wow, i think thats quite a lot for 2days.(of course theres other countries involved in it too)

And Nintendo AU recently said, they sold 700k 3ds in Australia and new Zealand. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

soony_xbone_U said:

U have a really nice track record of being wrong here on VGC
And u never admit if that is the fact.

So i don't care to discuss this any further with u.
Have a nice day

Wut?

ethomaz said:

kowenicki said:

Will you stop calling all PR spin.  I've explained this to you once already and you said you now understoid.

I understood it is spin...

You are running alone so I just left you alone... nobody seems to care what you think anymore.

prob because getting into a conversation with him dramatically increases your chances of getting banned on here. No fun in that is there. 

soony_xbone_U said:

"The new Xbox One bundles, which feature some of this holiday’s most anticipated games including Assassin’s Creed Unity, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, and Sunset Overdrive, hit store shelves with a limited time offer of $50 off any Xbox One of your choice. Starting as low as $349 in the US, the Xbox One is more affordable than ever this holiday season."

The new xbox one bundles which feature blockbuster games inlcuding AssCreed, CoD and Sunset
When were this bundels available for sale? 28th October and 2nd November

The only one who is spinning is you. While u set that qoute behind the sales statement. In the original it was clearly before and is about the new bundles includig that blockbuster games.

That PR is NOT about hardware sales after the 10th November

If u want to interpret PR statments, learn how to read them.

i can't believe you're actually looking into MS PR spin from a logical point of view. They've been spinning so much this year they're making me dizzy. You can;t take MS PR seriously when they're in a time of desperation. 

thelalaby said:

PS4 = 734,388

Xbox One = 491,702

Wii U = 149,031

3DS = 322,798

Vita = 34, 689

PS3 = 80,541

X360 = 69,827

Wii = 22,270

I got the numbers from the Tools section... there are also region-specific numbers there.

UK and US software is already up!

US gave Wii U ~50k boost, but what gave it the rest of the boost?

My 8th gen collection

PS4 had a huge boost on GTA V release week......and that's without any bundles! The bundle releases on Black Friday.