By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Digital Foundry: Watch Dogs Wii U

fluky-nintendy said:
They did what they could to put it on an underpowered console

Except they didn't. Same textures as a system with half the RAM. They knew it would flop, so they have no incentive to even try, so they didn't.

Around the Network
episteme said:
You won your bet and didn't buy the game.

2 victories.

I'm on a roll!

3 bets, 3 wins. Don't bet against me folks, I never lose. ;)

"As it stands, we're left with a bare-bones effort."

I wasn't expecting less than that.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO1j1o972QQ

Wow.. Wii U version runs like crap D:

so Watch Dog Wii U and wanted to know other multi-plat games like Need for Speed which i believe is better than PS360 version?

and what multi-plat games can you recommend for Wii U?

Around the Network
gabzjmm23 said:
so Watch Dog Wii U < PS360 versions. How about AC III and ACIV Wii U are they even at par with PS360 versions?
and wanted to know other multi-plat games like Need for Speed which i believe is better than PS360 version?

and what multi-plat games can you recommend for Wii U?

AC3 and 4 are crappy ports on Wii U as well.

In addition to Need for Speed, Bayonetta and Trine 2 are also graphically superior on Wii U compared to PS3/360.

Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed is worth a look as well; it's roughly on par with the other versions graphically, but the Wii U version has 5-player local multiplayer with one of the Gamepad and four on the screen, which gives it an edge gameplay-wise.

Rayman Legends is best on Wii U also.

NiKKoM said:
it has "reflective door knobs"!

On ONE particular set of doors.

So in a couple efforts Ubisoft just couldn't get WiiU's hardware under control. Maybe they just didn't want to. I'd like to see a Digital Foundry comparison on Just Dance 2015, see if they could bring themselves to put in some effort on that one.

Aielyn said:
NiKKoM said:

They probably just forgot to remove that one .

Aielyn said:
NiKKoM said:

Don't forget the balloons too! :P

So an inferior version of a middling game, with less content that costs more and is 6 months late. Well at least Ubisoft tried....