By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Jurassic World (Park) New trailer

Jurassic World ?

its gonna suck 42 42.42%

will be great 55 55.56%

i hate dinosaurs 2 2.02%

Total:99

feels like 10 years too late..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Ill just play this:

which is probably more realistic than this fucking movie...

Looks good. The dino's don't look much better then the old films. Just shows how good those films were made back then. Think the plot will be average but fuck it, should be a cool film either way.

Looks like gloriously dumb fun, just like the first movie. And an all new super-dino? Count me in!
Really looking forward to it. :)

I'm this looks like another Godzilla without the benefit of a great trailer to hide its shitness. Chris Pratt's dialogue delivery is cringe worthy. That's what happens when you let a director with one previous indie hipster project on his resume direct a big budget movie.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Around the Network

Wow, we have some super critics here. :P

HesAPooka said:

I'm this looks like another Godzilla

Sign me up for that, I freaking adored Godzilla. :D

What? The velociraptors are our friends now?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Can we have a 4th option in the poll? "I love dinosaurs, but..."

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

The visuals are great but it is lacking the same majesty shown by the first two movies. I hope they at least have scenes that makes us appreciate the dinosaurs and not just people getting killed and eaten. I'm curious about the raptors though, would be awesome if they have trained dinosaurs to fight for them and not the same old people with guns just shooting things.