By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - # Weeks to 10 Million Sold

DJEVOLVE said:
Teeqoz said:

Are you ignoring my post about when the PS4 actually had passed 10 million sales?

It's only 41 weeks if you use VGC numbers, and choose to not believe Sony when they announced 10 million sold (as of 10th of august) through at Gamescom.

It was shipped, not sold.

No, it was sold. They had shipped 10 million PS4s at the end of June. At Gamescom they specified "And that's sold through to consumers, not shipped".

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/08/12/ps4-10-million-and-going-strong/

Around the Network

Interesting topic, this. Shame the PS4 couldn't improve on the Wii record. X1 doing better than PS3 was so far. WiiU has a chance to actually be the slowest of all time? Yikes.

Do we have data for handhelds?

That's a lot of weeks right there! Good job Seece!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

bubblegamer said:
Interesting topic, this. Shame the PS4 couldn't improve on the Wii record. X1 doing better than PS3 was do far. WiiU has a chance to actuallybbe the slowest of all time? Yikes.

Do we have data for handhelds?

Guess it shouldn't be too surprising given it'll be the lowest (save for Dreamcast and Megadrive/Master system) selling of the lot.

DJEVOLVE said:
Teeqoz said:

Are you ignoring my post about when the PS4 actually had passed 10 million sales?

It's only 41 weeks if you use VGC numbers, and choose to not believe Sony when they announced 10 million sold (as of 10th of august) through at Gamescom.

It was shipped, not sold.

Apparently "let me clarify this is sold to consumers" is not clear enough.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'