By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts Week Ending 22 November 2014

Half of this thread is the same 4 people going back and forth arguing.

Around the Network
OttoniBastos said:
So,any news about the hardware sales?

I heard it's absolute PS4 dominance.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

kowenicki said:
GribbleGrunger said:
PS4 dominating in the UK again. It seems these exclusive advertising deals aren't doing MS any good whatsoever.

er.  riiiiiiight

Dont know what you are reading and ignoring but it seems to contain the facts.

The ONE has outsold the PS4 for the last 3 weeks here and it will be close this week too, despite the two 'exclusives' this week.

Anyhow... Microsoft domination on the chart with 20 titles.

I bet overall games sale ps4 outsold the xbone regardless of weather the xbone has 20 in the chart... Every major launch ps4 beat xbone counterpart 

Wow, I thought Far Cry would do better than GTA. GTA is gonna sell a huge amount again..
Huge drop for the MCC which is bad.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Damn, that continued PS4 dominance. Even on games MS advertises as (almost) exclusives. Of course, this is small beans compared to when next year's price cut happens. That will be complete obliteration.

Around the Network

Somone have idea to the GTA number?

Possible 500K PS4+XO ???

jlmurph2 said: Bias

pot calling the kettle black. 

OT: As I said in a few threads GTA 5 numbers will be huge and digital sales for the game are very big. 

Those software splits for new releases are really heavily skewed towards the PS4!

kowenicki said:
daredevil.shark said:
Dat Halo MCC drop is shocking.

What is it?  % terms...

DA:I is <83.346

Breakdown
Ps4: 43% = <35.838
Xb1: 30% =  <25.003
360: 12% = <10.001
Pc: 9% = <7.501
Ps3: 6% = <5.000

Halo:Mcc fist week: 84.500 - 105.00k
Halo: MCC second week << 25.000

drop = >70,5 - 76,2%

If we had FarCry or Shadow of Mordor estimates for this week i can give the minimum sales for Halo:Mcc this week

NOTE: No one should take the place in the ranking alone as a fact for a small, medium or huge drop / gap.

FarCry4
Ps4 #2 Xb1 #3
Ratio 1,63:1

DA:I
Ps4#5 Xb1#14
Ratio 1,43:1
Actual sales gap: <11.835 units

thismeintiel said:
Damn, that continued PS4 dominance. Even on games MS advertises as (almost) exclusives. Of course, this is small beans compared to when next year's price cut happens. That will be complete obliteration.

Like Fifa and cod.. Oh wait.