By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tell everyone about Your Amiibo

cannonballZ said:

Nope, not that simple, I wish it was. 

I had to go into Wii U settings, register the Amiibo then go into the Amiibo settings in Smash Bros and register it there as well before I was able to use it.

Skylanders/Disney Infinity figures are much easier to use.

I am not the only to find the set up a pain-

http://www.geek.com/games/nintendos-amiibo-setup-process-is-far-from-effortless-1609295/

That's weird, I didn't have to register my amiibo in my Wii U settings.

Around the Network
cannonballZ said:
Amiibos are selling pretty well. My gf had to drive to 5 different stores to find them all.

I have already purchased 15 Amiibo's and I'm pretty sure there are quite a few people trying to collect them all such as myself.

nice! I really think SSB was best way to start this and are currently testingthe waters. I really bet we'll get a huge game from nintedo with amiibo's being heavily focused on it *.* (would be awesome for you)

Nappa said:

That's weird, I didn't have to register my amiibo in my Wii U settings.

You know, it is really weird. The second Amiibo I registered I didn't have to go through the system settings either, it registered through the Amiibo settings in the game. I don't know why the first one wouldn't. 

It's much less of a hassle, in fact not a hassle at all if I don't have to go to the system settings to register them. 

mZuzek said:
Not yet.

I'll be getting a Fox one, because I'm just that creative. Yeah, I know.

If I were to get an amiibo, it would most likely be Fox. I know he hasn't had a really good original game in a while, but I love Fox dammit! D:

I don't have any, but I may get some? (I am not entirely sure yet.)