By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best looking game this year?

Best graphics of 2014?

The Last of Us Remastered 50 11.06%

inFamous: Second Son 144 31.86%

Titanfall 3 0.66%

Halo: Master Chief Collection 13 2.88%

Mario Kart 8 111 24.56%

Bayonetta 2 42 9.29%

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U 43 9.51%

Watch_Dogs 0 0%

Destiny 8 1.77%

GTA V 37 8.19%

Total:451
Mummelmann said:
The Banner Saga, a truly beautiful game, both in narrative and visuals. Doesn't hurt that it's awesome either.

What an awesome choice.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

From what I've seen (Gameplay footage and screenshots), I would choose inFAMOUS. Dem particle effects yo!

DriveClub without a doubt and it will take the lead even further with next months Weather update. 

Titanfall? Fun gameplay but a looker?Not even close.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Ka-pi96 said:
alrightiwill said:
As a couple have already pointed out, if it's a case of graphics, then I dunno how Wii U games are included in this. Graphics wise, Watch_Dogs on PC knocks everyone of these games away, but that's a little unfair due to PC vs console.

Out of that list, and console wise I'll pick ISS as the best looking game graphically.

Most visually appealing game, well my top 3 picks aren't even listed :D

Even GTA V on PC?

Oh well, you're right if we extend the best looking game of this year to games of the future ;)

Overall it is inFamous Second Son for me.

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Around the Network

Yeah it comes out Jan 27th I think. Dunno why the delay but oh well. My friend is gonna pick it up on Steam so I will be able to family share it when I'm done with my PS4 copy :D

Metro Redux by far

Still Infamous, then Driveclub.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Infamous, Mario Kart 8, and GTA V

Mario kart 8 and Bayonetta 2 have impressed me the most this year.