By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic Boom (Wii U) had a great US launch!

Did you buy Sonic Boom?

Yes, because it haz Sanic. 22 17.74%

I'd rather throw my money away! 70 56.45%

Gotta go fast! 32 25.81%

Total:124

I was hopeful for the game, it is different to other Sonic games, but after checking the reviews I will not buy it. Now crossing fingers for Watch_dogs on Wii U, at least that game deserves better.

Around the Network

Poor 18,893 guys... this is a sad day. Let's prey for them...

I don't hate Microsoft, I don't hate PC,
I don't prefer Sony, I don't prefer Nintendo.
...Ok, I love Nintendo but this is something about tolerance, ok?

I'm a gamer with one of the greatest hobbies and I want to share this greatness with everyone.

Turns out it was expected all along. It was an issue with the Japanese - English translation which led to the game having the wrong title. It was meant to be Sonic Bomb...

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

This means 18,893 reviewers and lets play gamers, some staff members and some others got the game...sheesh
Just release a game like sonic generations on current gen man, waiting to see what Sonic Team has in store

Augen said:
Ouch. I still have hope Sonic Generations 2 on PS4 will happen someday...

And with good physics next time.  That is killing my playthrough of the game.  I can't do but an act for each time I play it because it is so bad that it impacts the game negatively for me.

Around the Network

Man they really need to rethink this game.

Sonic Бомба!

Burning Typhoon said:
Augen said:
Ouch. I still have hope Sonic Generations 2 on PS4 will happen someday...

And with good physics next time.  That is killing my playthrough of the game.  I can't do but an act for each time I play it because it is so bad that it impacts the game negatively for me.

What version did you play? I found the PC ver at 60fps played waaaaaaay better than the PS3 or 360 versions. I just wish I had a PC capable of running it at a nice solid 60fps :(

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

shogunknight said:
This means 18,893 reviewers and lets play gamers, some staff members and some others got the game...sheesh
Just release a game like sonic generations on current gen man, waiting to see what Sonic Team has in store

It is so childish when people regard Wii U as not "current gen". 

1doesnotsimply

Samus Aran said:
Ljink96 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I CANT STOP LAUGHING!!! If it did this horrible in US... Japan must be terrible! Okay, okay, it isn't that funny... yes it is! :D Oh God, Sega please release decent sonic games on PS4 and Xbone again. The Nintendo deal curse is officially over.

Hilarious how you try to blame this on Nintendo. You do know that every 3D Sonic game has sucked major ass right? Sonic Colors is mostly 2D and Sonic Generations is barely 4 hours long. Sega is the only one to blame for these 3 shitty games.

Wat. Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 were fantastic. 

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.