By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Someone up there has been reading this thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

The site scrolls really really slow now.  It looks nice though.

looks like it's fixed =)

Yay! new font!

ok, now it looks fine in both IE7 and FF2. Great job ioi!!! (you do need to move the ad at the top of the page out of the banner.)

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Around the Network

Text is the only issue but still, the site looks good

Yeah the only thing that needs to change is the ugly boxiness of headings, and the boxes themselves, give it more curves and color like the logo.

You know ioi.

A really good font is Comic Sans MS, size 11.

It is full of win.

rss stands more out now =)

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

i wonder if this thread is pissing ioi off

lol

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY