By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Is Ripping up the hourly chart!!

fory77 said:
Something positive after the "XBONE>WIIU!!!!!!!!!!!" news.

the amozon hourly don't lie. Nintendo pulling in some good numbers for the last 2 months it seems. 

Around the Network
Doctorslim said:
So whenever an Xbox One fan posts the same thing, they get ripped to shreds about how it doesn't matter. But, when someone makes a thread about Wii U/3DS stuff in top 20 hourly, everyone praises Nintendo? Makes sense

nintendo have been on life support and the X1 hasn't. this is a positive turn for them. long may it last 

Well, it's their biggest games and the only time of the year they can still manage to shine, so no surprises.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
Kerotan said:
Doctorslim said:
So whenever an Xbox One fan posts the same thing, they get ripped to shreds about how it doesn't matter. But, when someone makes a thread about Wii U/3DS stuff in top 20 hourly, everyone praises Nintendo? Makes sense

nintendo have been on life support and the X1 hasn't. this is a positive turn for them. long may it last 

Since when were Nintendo on life support?

fory77 said:
Kerotan said:
Doctorslim said:

I meant the WIi U. It was onlife support and MK8 saved it for a while. It now looks like SSB will save it for another while. Hopefully in the new year it grows and not back to life support. Nobody wants to see that. 

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
fory77 said:
Kerotan said:
Doctorslim said:

I meant the WIi U. It was onlife support and MK8 saved it for a while. It now looks like SSB will save it for another while. Hopefully in the new year it grows and not back to life support. Nobody wants to see that. 

I think Ka-pi would like too see that :P

Ka-pi96 said:
Congrats Nintendo. Good to see Pokemon at #2 and #3

And they're the same game, which means together they're effectively at number 1 :)

Well done, Nintendo! I'm very glad to see that Smash is #1!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

SSB Wii U at #5!! Add another ninty product to the top 20! They're on a roll :)

Kerotan said:
SSB Wii U at #5!! Add another ninty product to the top 20! They're on a roll :)

Smash down to 2 (AS is at 1) but the Smash GC bundle is at 3 so...yeah.  Beast mode.