By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Is Ripping up the hourly chart!!

sidmeiernintifan said:
KLXVER said:
sidmeiernintifan said:
If I recall correctly Amazon doesn't sell Nintendo consoles because of a problem they had with some 3DS they sold being faulty as in, the screen would get scratched when people closed their 3ds, and Nintendo didn't want to refund them, and I think they did not.

I think only some small shops send Nintendo consoles through Amazon after that. There were some articles about the secret war of Amazon and Nintendo.

"the stupid feud between Nintendo and Amazon"

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/the-stupid-feud-between-amazon-and-nintendo.453321587/

http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Wii-Deluxe-Set-Super-U/dp/B00G0OYHCW/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1416931996&sr=1-1&keywords=wii+u

Well that was quick if I do say so myself:)

I think that is sold by something called Fuelcell, the PS4 and Xbone are sold directly by Amazon.

Oh, I dont really know how Amazon works tbh.lol

Around the Network
sidmeiernintifan said:
If I recall correctly Amazon doesn't sell Nintendo consoles because of a problem they had with some 3DS they sold being faulty as in, the screen would get scratched when people closed their 3ds, and Nintendo didn't want to refund them, and I think they did not.

I think only some small shops send Nintendo consoles through Amazon after that. There were some articles about the secret war of Amazon and Nintendo.

"the stupid feud between Nintendo and Amazon"

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/the-stupid-feud-between-amazon-and-nintendo.453321587/

what is it with stubborn japanese companies! SOny not knowing when to drop certain products and then Ninty could have never had Sony as a competitor if they had of worked with them back in the day. 

Mr.GameCrazy said:
vkaraujo said:

I enjoyed X/Y ._.

I enjoyed X/Y too.

I did not enjoy X/Y. And yes, I had to break that chain for the good of my health.

Amazon has some pretty tight NDAs. Not sure how much info can get out of there.

But, if I had to make a very very well-educated "guess", I would guess that Amazon does indeed stock Nintendo consoles in their warehouses.

*cough*

Kerotan said:
Cream147 said:
Shame there aren't more actual Wii U's selling

judging by their last finacial report they don't need to sell any Wii U's to make money. 

If they had just shut down their video game business - all of it about 4 years ago they would have made ALOT more money than they did as it actually happened ( they lost a lot of money over the last 4+- years) - however Nintendo is in the video game business and they are not likley to Shutr it down and just earn interest and currency spread -  So they need to sell their products and plenty of them- this fiscal year it looks like they have a profit locked down so they are not likley to get aggressive in order to increase market share - they will hit close to their 3.6 million goal for Wii U sales this fiscal year but won t try to push it much over that-  it will be interesting to see what direction they will take next fiscal year -  

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:
vkaraujo said:

I enjoyed X/Y ._.

I enjoyed X/Y too.

I did not enjoy X/Y. And yes, I had to break that chain for the good of my health.

That's fine.