By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Microsoft XBOX One overtakes Nintendo WiiU globally in sales (VGC)

Fusioncode said:
After so many debates on this forum I finally feel vindicated. Congrats Microsoft.

UNITY! All those hours spent in that thread ....

Around the Network
Materia-Blade said:
Kerotan said:
it's amazing how easily Sony and MS did this considering they have many of their biggest titles still to come out. Nintendo has throw everything at it and in some cases like mario multiple times,

The market has moved on from nintendo and nintendo need to move with the times. Their next console with fail again if it comes out with the same old same old.

where is this "everything" you mentioned?

where? it's gone up in a puff of smoke that's where. End of this year only zelda will remain as the last big game they've yet to hit th console with. Ans it won't have sold 10M after 3xmas'. I'm sure a lot of that 7M are happy with their Wii U but as I've said the market has moved on and wants more than the same old same old. 

Seece said:
jlmurph2 said:
Seece said:
Wow, it happened.

Shame on you for not screaming it from the mountain tops. The shit you got from Nintendo fans these past months makes you definitely deserve to bump every single thread. 

I will bump the interesting ones!!!

Go Seece! Bump away!!

JayWood2010 said:
So what was the overall adjustments? Both PS4 and XBO got an adjustement but by how much? Its obvious they were in europe

I think about 900k for the PS4 and 450-500k for the X1, that's just an estimate though.

Ka-pi96 said:
Seece said:
Wow, it happened.

Didn't you say by Black Friday week? It did it even earlier!

Yup, though I did predict in one thread it would be around 7.5m the week of Halo (so I was right).

Around the Network
Seece said:
Fusioncode said:
After so many debates on this forum I finally feel vindicated. Congrats Microsoft.

What was the prediction for 2014? Like 30m sold by the end of the year?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Not surprised. Not surprised at all.

RolStoppable said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
Wii U.

It crashed and burned. Afterwards Nintendo launched it in late 2012.

Would you rather have Nintendo chansing already lost demographic that is on martphones and tablets? Competing for a core gamer is the only option they have left, you cant hit innovative casual hot buttion every generation.

Wii U's concept was a good idea, the execution was terrible

All those arguments this summer... Now what is there to argue about?

Fusioncode said:
Seece said:
Fusioncode said:

What was the prediction for 2014? Like 30m sold by the end of the year?

36m I think.